Tell all the Tim’s you know

Billythebear77

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Top of the league and still in Europe in December. I’d have laughed at you if you’d told me that in the Summer.

And we still get match threads full of cunts moaning at how shite we are. 😂😂

Aye but tav can’t defend, Halliday is shite and Jacks a junior league level player at best. Get with it ffs 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, LookingForEric said:

Airfield is not dirty - no raised boot etc. Tough but we are The Rangers so nomchange. We should playb with 10 every week and bring on the extra man whe it suits. Well done today boys. Scored all 3 goals. Quality and top of the table.

Keeper spilled it, Arfield reacted rightfully so and was unlucky the keeper had just about gathered it when he slid into him. I’d have been more pissed off if he hadn’t had gone for it to be honest. 

Furst halg the tackle on Arfield that was knee high and studs up didn’t merit a booking by Maddens interpretation when it was possibly a red on another day (for sure if Morelos done it) they English ex ref said he’d not have sent him off for it either and he’d have been right. Booking at worst for me. 

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Correct.

But now the onus and pressure is on them for first time in years

Especially since Brenda dares compare 7 consecutive back to back trophies .. at least Walter did it with competition ..  

Now to see off the sheep shaggers on Wednesday and we're on our way  :angrywillie:

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

What a beautiful sight. Let's hope it stays that way till the end of the season.

Pity that we have had such a shite start to the season, one of our worst starts ever apparently. Perhaps if we had started the season ok then Paddy Power might have paid out on us already.

Long way to go, but still all good compared to recent years.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why? All Rangers victories are worth celebrating. 

Where have I said otherwise? You just won’t find me celebrating being top of the league right now whilst they have a game in hand, and there are so many critical games this month for us to focus on.

No more false hope.

48 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Where have I said otherwise? You just won’t find me celebrating being top of the league right now whilst they have a game in hand, and there are so many critical games this month for us to focus on.

No more false hope.

Bloody hell you're miserable.