***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gogzy said:

the ref's sent one of them off and is still managing to be a weak piece of shit.  How is ferguson not booked yet ffs.

My thoughts exactly, three fouls given and one Rock Bottom on Goldson. Not a peep.

Id bring Lafferty and Grezda on for Coulibaly and Candieas. Two up top.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Flanagan once again has been rubbish. That last throw in he just aimed it straight at Morelos who was already under pressure, causing Morelos to overdo it and get booked.

Every time he gets in to space from fdefence he has no clue either where to pass it, and he's making it look like he doesn't even know Middleton is on the park 

Beyond a joke now Steve, we need a replacement LB in the transfer window.

We've got a ready made left side of the team who have played in the same team as each other in Barisic and Grezda but he tries this Middleton and Flanagan thing. 

All we had to do was swap out Arfield for Middleton or Lafferty for this game but he changes the whole system and McInness is tactically beating Gerrard again. 

Going by most of the comments in here I'm glad I can't get a link to watch this. Why do you think we are so bad tonight bears you would of thought with us going top we would have been flying tonight. So frustrating hopefully we can up our game in the second half we need to win this.

Archived