Our Form

BridgeIsBlue

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Will take it as a back handed compliment mate. 

No cunt likes a know all anyway. 

My Auld Gran used to say I was an Encyclopaedia of useless information. 😂

That's exactly what it was:lol:

Aw ma wee granny phoned me aw happy with the score earlier.

Very important month indeed and we all knew it but we have just gone to one of the hardest venues in this league and won so we shouldn’t have anything to fear for rest of month going away.

take it game by game Rangers and just keep winning please.

massive result today and we need to follow it up with a win against the sheep ok Wednesday 

35 minutes ago, Grundy said:

These last two performances for me have shown we now have a team with heart, confidence, belief, balls, spirit, that we have lacked for so long. It's a remarkable transformation and Gerrard deserves a huge thanks for it.

Starting to trust them to get a result even when we start badly, took a longtime for me to get to that. 

11 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Played 30 (not including friendlies)   won  16     Drawn  10    loss 4  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_Rangers_F.C._season

Unbeaten in 7 league games. 22 goals for and only 6 against. Not a bad wee run.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Am I correct in thinking that 28 December 2011 was the last time we were on top of the league?

nah that was the last time I was on top of ur mum hahahahahahaha

lol jk jk luv u x

Surely  now no one can doubt that we are heading in the right direction, we may not win the league this season but the improvement from the last 2 seasons is there for all to see. Unbelievable to think only about 5 weeks ago there were people on here who were comparing gerrards results up that point unfavourably with pedros. And I think they meant it.

A lot more draws than I would really like to see but every game we have lost has been on the road and by a narrow 1 goal margin.

It is definitely far from panic stations, In control of our own destiny with a win in the last game to qualify for Europa knockouts and top of the league giving away a game in hand.

If you had offered me this at the start of the season I’d have snapped your arm off.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Said that to the sons today, we haven’t been that bad away from home that it needs mentioned. 

Must be the first time the league leaders have a shit away record. 

Agreed, McLean and Stewart were woeful in their overall commentary performance today, unnecessary digs (especially Stewart) and the over emphasised ‘blatantly offside’ comment as the team’s were walking off the park at HT. However, tremendous test of character at a challenging venue, hopefully got the away form monkey off of the backs now...

17 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

So our away form is exactly the same as the supposed uncatchable, 50 million quid ahead, league favourites.

All you heard in the first 20 minutes of that game today was that tarrier bastard McLean talking about it constantly. 

So why hasn't the beasts away record been talked about? 

Spoiler

Paranoid Protestants 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Starting to trust them to get a result even when we start badly, took a longtime for me to get to that. 

Think we all doubted their ability to get a result when things weren't going for us and I think the team had a lot of self doubts as well. I didn't have any confidence in us beating them at Ibrox but now I just can't see us getting beat.  It's the mindset of the team that seems to have shifted, for the better.

3 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

A first team squad with  enough belief.   A Manager and coaching staff with enough belief.   Belief in their collective ability to win a league title this season.   Such an important quality.   They can do it.  All they have to do now is 'do it'.

What a day that will be for all of us.    It's our job to give that belief the Support it deserves. 

You even seen it with Gary McAllister in the dugout today, seen a big smile on his face in the last minute when we were just playing it out down at the corner flag.

It's as if he was bursting inside for the whistle and knew just getting that win today and getting to the top of the league even though they have a game in hand is a positive from where we have been and where we are now.

Keep it going Rangers. :UK:

30 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Agreed, McLean and Stewart were woeful in their overall commentary performance today, unnecessary digs (especially Stewart) and the over emphasised ‘blatantly offside’ comment as the team’s were walking off the park at HT. However, tremendous test of character at a challenging venue, hopefully got the away form monkey off of the backs now...

Watching Sportscene now to see the tears and cry’s for Arfield to be shot at dawn. 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Watching Sportscene now to see the tears and cry’s for Arfield to be shot at dawn. 😂😂

Where's that cunt that hates us, is it Micheal Stewart. Seen Sportscene at 6pm earlier and he wasn't their, hope he's crying in a corner and losing the plot, cunt that he is.

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Where's that cunt that hates us, is it Micheal Stewart. Seen Sportscene at 6pm earlier and he wasn't their, hope he's crying in a corner and losing the plot, cunt that he is.

It’s the 2 Beards Thompson and McFadden, disbelief that the linesman doesn’t see its offside, Arfield could’ve killed that poor goalie, we have a terrible disciplinary record especially Mo, it’s pure shite that those Orange bastards are top of the league. But just to balance it we will give a wee quick shot of Coulibaly almost getting his knee ripped open and reluctantly say it was a Red. 

Their pain is delicious. 

On a wee side note that clip they keep using for the offside is just after Tav has kicked the ball, so it isn’t just as clean cut as the linesman is a cheating H** cunt. 

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Stewart will still be the Bog crying into a handful of toilet paper. 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ha, just watched that, bemused about the sliding in with ‘both feet’ comment. It looked to me like he tucked his feet back and the momentum took him in to the keeper impacting the shins and knees. Also noted earlier how the remote referee watching the game said it was a ‘yellow’ card however that was quickly swept aside as it didn’t fit the narrative...