Our Form

BridgeIsBlue

Our form has been brilliant all season with a few very unlucky results. I truly believe our worst performance just happened to be against them, a direct result from a journey the opposite side of Russia. Unfortunately that is the one we a judged by.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Our form has been brilliant all season with a few very unlucky results. I truly believe our worst performance just happened to be against them, a direct result from a journey the opposite side of Russia. Unfortunately that is the one we a judged by.

Didnt know you were Italian 

42 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Ha, just watched that, bemused about the sliding in with ‘both feet’ comment. It looked to me like he tucked his feet back and the momentum took him in to the keeper impacting the shins and knees. Also noted earlier how the remote referee watching the game said it was a ‘yellow’ card however that was quickly swept aside as it didn’t fit the narrative... 

Yip.

One minute it was knees in to the keepers face, then it was sliding in with both feet. 

The other was when they asked McFadden about Morelos and his 17 goals so far, then he went on about how it pays to be lucky sometimes? 

They're either complete mongos, or more likely bitter to the point they can't just say it as it is. 

This disciplinary thing is pissing me off, we are not a dirty team, el Buffalo gives as good as he gets, yet the number of bookings and reds we are getting is out of kilter to everyone else. 

We tend to be magnificent when down to ten men tho'

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Refs are buying into the media narrative. 

I don’t care what anyone says but it takes less of a tackle for Rangers player to get a yellow or red card. 

That tackle on Coulibaly was the other way around he gets sent off. 

They're getting enough media narrative to buy into. Hearts players conduct was abysmal yesterday, rolling about and holding faces. There were fouls given for their theatrics not contact. All this fuelled Leveins comments which are shocking against another club's player. Then the media run more and more about the unbooked Morelos temperament and indiscipline. It's mental.

I thought AM made a bit of a meal of some of their challenges yesterday which as much as I don't like I actually thought fucking right play them at their own game.

The worst challenge of the game yesterday was Clare's and went uncarded. The worst off side decision went against us. But that doesn't suit our msm agenda, no chance of that being the narrative.

7 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Yip.

One minute it was knees in to the keepers face, then it was sliding in with both feet. 

The other was when they asked McFadden about Morelos and his 17 goals so far, then he went on about how it pays to be lucky sometimes? 

They're either complete mongos, or more likely bitter to the point they can't just say it as it is. 

McFadden also said Morelos is the best striker in the league...

I watched it and don’t think they were as bad people are saying, some on here have said the exact same things about Alfredo’s goal and the red card. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

McFadden also said Morelos is the best striker in the league...

I watched it and don’t think they were as bad people are saying, some on here have said the exact same things about Alfredo’s goal and the red card. 

He's said he was the best on current form and that it's better to be lucky than good 😂. Grudging praise if ever I heard it.

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They're getting enough media narrative to buy into. Hearts players conduct was abysmal yesterday, rolling about and holding faces. There were fouls given for their theatrics not contact. All this fuelled Leveins comments which are shocking against another club's player. Then the media run more and more about the unbooked Morelos temperament and indiscipline. It's mental.

I thought AM made a bit of a meal of some of their challenges yesterday which as much as I don't like I actually thought fucking right play them at their own game.

The worst challenge of the game yesterday was Clare's and went uncarded. The worst off side decision went against us. But that doesn't suit our msm agenda, no chance of that being the narrative.

432EF15D-F6A5-4232-835B-7DDE8A4FA7D5.gif

39 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The league if you took the last 10 matches. celtic's includes the win over us it should be noted. As previously pointed out the away form is bang on the same as well. Don't let anybody kid us on we are very much in this. 

Screenshot_20181203-105711_FlashScore.jpg

Absolutely huge month this. Both teams will drop points. If we can just be there or there abouts by the scum game we're in with a real shout. 

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s the 2 Beards Thompson and McFadden, disbelief that the linesman doesn’t see its offside, Arfield could’ve killed that poor goalie, we have a terrible disciplinary record especially Mo, it’s pure shite that those Orange bastards are top of the league. But just to balance it we will give a wee quick shot of Coulibaly almost getting his knee ripped open and reluctantly say it was a Red. 

They weren't that bad yesterday TBH. 

16 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Interesting that the narrative today on BT sport was how bad our away form is and how it has to improve - yet looking at that, the last time we lost away domestically was in September.

BTs are a bunch of Tim loving w**ks,I'm sure if they could get away wi not covering our games they'd do it,you need only listen to their commentators to see it🤮