Tommy Robinson wasn't at the match yesterday.

But apparently, there were folk running round outside the ground with banners saying "Tommy Robinson is not welcome", as he sat at home ripping the piss out of them. They must have been expecting him to present himself at the game, and made a big fucking noise about it. The mere suggestion he might have turned up seems to have sparked a meltdown from the usual wankers in Scotland. Well played Tommy.

At least he acknowledges the messages of support both from our fans and from many Hearts fans

The video is down the page here:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3573349/Rangers-andy-halliday-hearts-tynecastle/

blob:https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/edd9e0c7-6f72-4851-a245-3996bd86eb50

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thank fuck he wasn't there. Guy's a lying racist career-criminal. He'll quickly return to obscurity thankfully.

How popular is Tommy at those left wing cunts whose coin you take?

28 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Omg I'm fucking fuming.

I think it's either Dave king or Paul murray who are to blame here 

I'm sure you will find chaps in the boardroom section who wholeheartedly agree with you.

They have embarrassed our great club once again.

11 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Racist, Dude really :facepalm: you must know the difference between race and religion ? Anyway its nothing to do with Rangers so should be moved from the bears den imo 

I do. I've yet to see Yaxley-Lennon highlight white peadophiles or hang around outside their court cases trying to make a martyr of themselves. Perhaps as an white, irish catholic immigrant with a long list of criminal convictions he should call for his own sort to be deported from Britain too.