What A Surprise.

Clemdog

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I really thought we had turned a corner against Hearts, doing something we haven't seen in years. Winning a battle, whilst up against it in a difficult away game.

But I won't fall for it again.

I refuse to believe we're anything different from the last few Seasons until we beat that mhob, and put together a run of 12 games undefeated domestically. 

One of the hardest games to swallow in recent times. Utter pish.

Hearts had been beaten 2-0 by St.Mirren prior to us playing them.  They've fallen well off the rails and I did expect us to beat them. I wouldn't have said that was a 'a corner turning moment'.  Hibs form has been horrendous too I expect us to turn them over.  Aberdeen seem to be a real banana skin for us this season that's three times we've failed to beat them.

A sore one. The Sheep's are a gash but well organised. We should have the firepower to overcome across 90, regardless of unfolding drama.

We need to  put this behind us quickly and just grind out results against Dundee / Hamilton. Fuck Europe.

4 minutes ago, gj923 said:

We are in with a chance of playing European football beyond christmas for the first time in God knows and 2nd in the league above them albeit with a game more played.

Tonight was disappointing but lets not compare it to pedro and warburton teams.

Absolutely sick of reading shite  like this, birthday caird pish but let's remember where we were, fucking disgraceful performance. 

Thats a real sore one tonight, but I believe Gerrard WILL learn from this as will the players. With Morelos suspended maybe this is a chance fir a changed system or at least give Laffery a fair crack of the whip leading the line.

Gutted tonight, but we will rise again.

Midfield and left back choices were all wrong tonight. Three in the middle that would rather pass back and side to side. Should had Grezda in there to rotate with Middleton and Flanagan am sure there's a nice seat in the stand for him, shouldn't be anywhere near the team. Is the third time he's been hooked at halftime. 

Just now, STRUTH82 said:

Thats a real sore one tonight, but I believe Gerrard WILL learn from this as will the players. With Morelos suspended maybe this is a chance fir a changed system or at least give Laffery a fair crack of the whip leading the line.

Lafferty’s a fucking donkey.

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We’re still in a position we’d have bitten your hand off for at the start of the season. Just win the next few.

I can understand the frustration after watching that but you're spot on. 

We are very much in this league, today has proved that everyone is going to drop points this season.  Hearts, us and them all dropped points tonight.  These things happen.

I think you have to try and look at the big picture over the season.  Isn't that our first loss at Ibrox all season?.  We are a win away from qualifying for the group stages of Europe, and sitting a point from top with a game in hand against 1st place.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

We are very much in this league, today has proved that everyone is going to drop points this season.  Hearts, us and them all dropped points tonight.  These things happen.

I think you have to try and look at the big picture over the season.  Isn't that our first loss at Ibrox all season?.  We are a win away from qualifying for the group stages of Europe, and sitting a point from top with a game in hand against 1st place.

It was fucking appalling tonight, but I don’t see the point in all this “you don’t win the league with results like that” bollocks when we’re still above them.

Table doesn’t lie. 👍🏻

Just now, gogzy said:

Let’s be honest with ourselves, everyone knows what the likely outcome of this month is going to be: out of Europe, embarrassed by Lennon, trailing the tarriers by 4 or 5 points going into the Old Firm game, and waving goodbye to the season on Hogmanay.

I hope I’m wrong but it’s the same false dawn every single time. I’m tired of dreaming things will change any time soon - regardless of the obvious progress made.

Let's be really honest here..... Every team in this league is very inconsistent, and to some extents pretty bang average.

The team who will "win" the league come May, will be the team that fucks up slightly less than the rest.

No cunt is walking away with it.

6 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

He’s as much as a liability as Alfredo. Didn’t want him back after his only showing up when he needed a new contract last time. The only thing he did was score at killie. Other than that, he’s a mediocre squad player.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolutely sick of reading shite  like this, birthday caird pish but let's remember where we were, fucking disgraceful performance. 

We have not won anything for 7 years now but people still expect us to win all the games - we need to earn every victory,

People go on after a victory or two of the next 3 or 4 games or whatever we will pick up maximum points and then lose the plot when it doesnt happen

Tonight was a crap result but the season thus far is mostly positive. I know we have a manager now that will not think tonight was acceptable despite us still being above them.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

It was fucking appalling tonight, but I don’t see the point in all this “you don’t win the league with results like that” bollocks when we’re still above them.

Table doesn’t lie. 👍🏻

They’ve a game in hand ffs

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Table doesn’t lie. 👍🏻

A lot of the same people that are angry ( rightfully angry tbf) tonight are the same people that said the only thing we need to be measured against is them, and right now we are ahead of them.  They still have to win their game in hand to overtake us.

Can see both sides of the argument.

Fencesitting loyal.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Let’s be honest with ourselves, everyone knows what the likely outcome of this month is going to be: out of Europe, embarrassed by Lennon, trailing the tarriers by 4 or 5 points going into the Old Firm game, and waving goodbye to the season on Hogmanay.

I hope I’m wrong but it’s the same false dawn every single time. I’m tired of dreaming things will change any time soon - regardless of the obvious progress made.

That's a horribly pessimistic view to take.

We could end up in the knock out stages, beating the mini taigs, beating the actual taigs and sitting safely on top of the league.

What actually happens is probably going to be somewhere in the middle 😄 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

That's a horribly pessimistic view to take.

We could end up in the knock out stages, beating the mini taigs, beating the actual taigs and sitting safely on top of the league.

What actually happens is probably going to be somewhere in the middle 😄 

I just need a lie down and a creative midfielder mate that’s all I want

25 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Come the 29th we'll have the usual false hope and then get thumped again.

They are a bad side but look good because we are still a long long way off being serious challengers.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Yep, some way off IMO

We’ve played them once this season, away,  with practically no support for the first time, off the back of playing with 9 men in Russia, when the gaffer hadn’t been here 5 minutes.

Shall we see what happens when we play them at home to potentially go clear at the top of the league, before we surrender to their superiority?