Morelos discipline

Rfc1872

Someone needs to drill into this boys head that he needs to fucking man up and sort himself out.

When they went down to 10 men he surely must think to himself, this is my time to get a goal, im a striker, i need to stay on the park, fucking arsehole tonight for getting sent off. 

As much as i like the guy and take nothing away from how good he is and his work effort etc etc. He has too be one of the worst ever disciplined players to wear our shirt, not a team player, just cares about himself, someone needs to have a fucking word, if he stops his shite he will be a cracking player.

However as a whole, the majority if not all of the team were a disgrace aswell as the tactics from gerrard, changed it up terribly , thats probably the worst performance under him so far.

Lafferty is shite, coulibally’s shite, ejaria is shite, flanagan shite.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Today was both in equal measures.

Tbf it probably was, but I was more angry with him for the second than the ref for the soft first. We need to be able to rely on him to not be stupid when booked, and not feel we have to remove him from it whenever he is.

5 minutes ago, CharlieHamilton said:

From my seat it looked soft as fuck! There was a near identical challenge from an Aberdeen player less then a min later and there wasn't even a foul given

He'd already won the ball, then decided to stamp on Shinnie's foot sideways, fucking idiot.

Just now, Inigo said:

Tbf it probably was, but I was more angry with him for the second than the ref for the soft first. We need to be able to rely on him to not be stupid when booked, and not have to remove him from it whenever he is.

Agreed. The second yellow was sheer stupidity. 

Stupid challenge which wasn't needed and he made it easy for the referee to send him off. Needs to be clever and stop getting involved in nonsense, competing with defenders and challenging is fine but petulance is not he is easily wound up and needs to be sensible and not get involved in stupid bookings.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tbf it probably was, but I was more angry with him for the second than the ref for the soft first. We need to be able to rely on him to not be stupid when booked, and not feel we have to remove him from it whenever he is.

We are too reliant on his goals.