3 games against them this season

GOAT

Just now, Sket said:

Like I said...

Excuses will be made.

I'm not making excuses for Gerrard (if your comment was directed towards me).  I'm just trying to point out why there may be a stark contrast between our form domestically and in Europe.  Gerrard needs to be more than a one formation guy, that's what Warburton did, and in the end it finished him.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We don't have the quality to do it and we still lack the physicality.  We got bullied tonight and had  no answer. Coulibaly and Ejaria are a pair of fucking fairies with not a bit of creativity between them.

Doesn't help either when your main striker couldn't be arsed and gets sent off and deservedly so.

Gerrard signed 3 of our worst performers tonight. Probably as that's the budget afforded to him by the Board and King. We had neither the fight, ability, desire, tactical nous or squad options to beat the sheep yet again.

Just saying.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'm not making excuses for Gerrard (if your comment was directed towards me).  I'm just trying to point out why there may be a stark contrast between our form domestically and in Europe.  Gerrard needs to be more than a one formation guy, that's what Warburton did, and in the end it finished him.

We've continually bottled big games since the semi final against fucking Dundee Utd when we were in League 1. This isn't a Gerrard problem,it is a problem rooted deep within the club.

Just now, Sket said:

We've continually bottled big games since the semi final against fucking Dundee Utd when we were in League 1. This isn't a Gerrard problem,it is a problem rooted deep within the club.

But we've made wholesale changes to the squad and it's new management and coaches.  I honestly believe we've yet to find a quality manager since Walter Smith left and that's the issue we've struggled so badly, for so long.  

I don't know why a lot of posters on RM seem to think we are good enough to win the league when we haven't got one good CB out of four, a useless left back and not one decent midfielder.

In every crunch game the above player summary shows up big time and there is nothing Gerrard can do about it without money.

Aberdeen were twice the side Rangers were, better organised and looked more dangerous in attack, even the ref gave us a hand up with the sending off and we still looked shit and when chances came we squandered them like a second rate team. He has nothing on the bench to come on and sort the problem either, really depressing.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

But we've made wholesale changes to the squad and it's new management and coaches.  I honestly believe we've yet to find a quality manager since Walter Smith left and that's the issue we've struggled so badly, for so long.  

We were down to ten men ffs with their ten outfielders behind the ball.

We remain to have average players as budget dictates, with little physicality and two centre  mids who are a pair of fairies. We were simply bullied as many of our shrinking violets weren't up for it..

The scum have a 60 mil wage bill. We topped the table. They have lost to utter shite and dropped points to lowley Motherwell.

What manager do you want us to sign? The Killy taig? McInnes?

You forget that when we were winnng everything in the 9iar years, no cunt spent anywhere near what we did and even on Walters return we still spent and also managed to put in some dire performances.

Then look where it all ended up! There is now no cheque book.

We can still take this title and if you can't see significant improvement then you are blind.

We have no God given to win, but we do remain to challenge for this title. We got beat, shit happens. Let's see what happens over the season and I'm sure we will be there.

42 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

There will be plenty more than Aberdeen that will do this. If any team sits tight and keeps compact they've a good chance of picking up a point because we only seem capable of passing side to side, have no-one who can run and beat a man and have no-one who can play a killer pass to cut a defence open. 

Said after Livi beat us, they didn’t make a significant mistake & we struggle to beat sides who don’t.

Same again tonight.

Blanked in successive games at Ibrox now - that needs looking at.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We remain to have average players as budget dictates, with little physicality and two centre  mids who are a pair of fairies. We were simply bullied as many of our shrinking violets weren't up for it..

The scum have a 60 mil wage bill. We topped the table. They have lost to utter shite and dropped points to lowley Motherwell.

You forget that when we were winnng everything in the 9iar years, no cunt spent anywhere near what we did and even on Walters return we still spent and also managed to put in some dire performances.

We can still take this title and if you can't see significant improvement then you are blind.

We have no God given to win, but we do remain to challenge for this title. We got beat, shit happens. Let's see what happens over the season and I'm sure we will be there.

When did this occur?

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Your post is a strange one as you don't seem to understand the point I was making.  Someone said 'the problem isn't Gerrard it's rooted deep within the club'.  I then pointed out that wholesale changes have been made not only to the squad, but the coaching staff as well.  The manager, coaches, the squad, are responsible for winning football matches how much 'deeper' can it go?

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When did this occur?

He's made a series of strange arguments there:

He said budget dictates we're average yet how much have we spent in terms of Aberdeen?  Kilmarnock top the league and they don't have a pot to piss in.

He also said poor performances came when we were winning 9-IN-A-ROW.  Yes, they did, but we still won the vast majority of the silverware because we won most of the games we played. It's all about consistently winning and right now we can't do that.

We need creativity through the middle for games like this.  The sheep knew we didn't have it. That's why they were so happy to let our midfield keep the ball. They have the backline to defend crosses all day.

Until we get someone that can provide that key pass or extra bit of quailty through the middle we will struggle against sides like this. Seen it with the sheep, livi and killie. 

20 minutes ago, TMB said:

He's made a series of strange arguments there:

He said budget dictates we're average yet how much have we spent in terms of Aberdeen?  Kilmarnock top the league and they don't have a pot to piss in.

He also said poor performances came when we were winning 9-IN-A-ROW.  Yes, they did, but we still won the vast majority of the silverware because they won most of the game they played. It's all about consistently winning and right now we can't do that.

The taigs have a 60 mil wage bill and still get beat by shite and dropped more point against Motherwell. 

It's what happens over the course. 

Are the taigs 60 mil great? Therein lies the answer!

It's obvious we are still short on quality and physicality, but we ARE a much improved article overall and will be be there challenging at the end.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

The worst thing about it was that rat bastard McInnes and his whole taig backroom staff have made us look like mugs again..........

Motherwell thrashed them few weeks ago 

You would have thought SG might have watched video of that 

16 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Makes it worse the fact that they are pish. They’ve offered nothing apart from punts into the box which we’ve defended miserably. 

Proves how far we have to go if we can’t break this shite down

Motherwell, sheep, Livingston. All well drilled, and go for physical games against us, main tactic being play game in front of them and look for set pieces or break aways.

We've not got the ability to overcome this style.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Motherwell, sheep, Livingston. All well drilled, and go for physical games against us, main tactic being play game in front of them and look for set pieces or break aways.

We've not got the ability to overcome this style.

It's getting to be a pattern at this point. 2 sheep games now, livi away, killie at home. They've all been virtually identical types of games and we've no answer for it.