***Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

ElBufalo20

Just now, jintybear said:

There's Kenny saying Rangers were his boyhood team. I don't know why people say he was a hibs fan.

He said his cousin took him to games because he was a season ticket holder at Ibrox, never said he actually supported us. McCoist was his footballing hero. 

If he was one of us that makes him signing for the scum 100 times worse and makes him even more of a prick 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Better as a sub at his age. 

Wednesday he looked scared to take the fullback on

Aye mate, said that the other day, he is better as an impact sub the now with the odd start.

He has a bit of learning to do but definitely has talent and his delivery can be excellent as can his finishing.

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Glad to see Kent and Rossiter starting, if they manage to stay fit they are definitely 2 players who can make a huge difference to the team this season

Seeing these rumours about Rossiter being injured ?? Hope there’s nothing in that. 

Really want to see the boy do well. There’s a real player in there 

Just now, jintybear said:

I don't know why but I'm nervous as fck! We need to do this. 1-3 to the mighty!

:UK:

I’m the same as well. Morelos and Arfield have been a huge part of everything good we’ve done this season. Last game they put didn’t play in was the semi final 😬

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He said his cousin took him to games because he was a season ticket holder at Ibrox, never said he actually supported us. McCoist was his footballing hero. 

If he was one of us that makes him signing for the scum 100 times worse and makes him even more of a prick 

Good post

Just now, King Jela said:

He has said on more than one occasion that we were his team growing up. I agree about signing for the scum. Sickening :megaanguish:

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

SKY joining the bandwagon with the ongoing Morelos Witch hunt. Arseholes.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Also, when has Morelos ever elbowed somebody? 

Why not have something on screen about the red being rescinded , fenian bastard with his kicking and elbow shite 

Archived