***Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I can see why folk are frustrated but I think we'll win this 4-1. A little bit of composure and care with the final pass is all that's needed.

Aye I'd be very surprised if we don't win this in the second half 

I'd not be surprised if we see Jack or Lafferty walk though 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like another struggle today. Poor performance from to many with only Candeias and Grezda showing anything near form and that's only in small flashes. Dundee have looked the better team when in possession whereas we are 1 or 2 passes sideways and then lose it when going forward. Gerrard must be pulling his hair out at the lack of composure showed by his players. We should be dominant in possession but we are struggling to build anything meaningful. In fact our best chances have actually been on the counter against ten men.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You're in the minority. It was a studs first over the ball challenge, straight red every day of the week.

Have to agree that in this day and age, it will be a Red in most cases.  I dont necessarily think it should be but that’s the way football has gone.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Worrall is a shite dump this cunt in January,  Goldson made it easy for Miller as well playing the ball and not the man, Lafferty had a perfectly good goal chalked off we are making this game look hard.

Defence are an ongoing nightmare , Goldson included , we look weak every time anyone runs at them........

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Worrall is an absolute disaster 

Katic and Goldson looked great together at the start of the season. Now with the constantly chopping and changing at the back we’ve somehow ended up with not a single player looking like a centreback. Goldson frustrates me as he’s almost as bad at playing a forward pass as Flanagan is.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Don't understand why you would pick on him. He's been everywhere and he made more passes than anyone. Jack doing his usual, sideways passes and a stupid foul. Every inch the Aberdeen player. 

He’s not hurting them, just my opinion. Getting back well but there’s way too many sideways passes from him too for my liking.

Archived