***Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

ElBufalo20

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes- absolutely gutted this evening. Last Monday going to work was the best in a long time- I will take the abuse for that tomorrow. But in all honestly I never expected that we would win the league this year, and sitting second, a couple of point off the taigs, probably is where I thought (hoped) we would be at the end of the season. If we get a result against Vienna, and beat the taigs at home, then Mr Gerrard will be returned to hero status on here. My thoughts? Work in progress- said that last week- but the last thing we need is another change of manager or another complete rework of the team. 

This squad was never going to win the league but we need to see some real progress this season. 

There were some good signs earlier in the season but we are now seeing more bad than good. The football on show on Wed and yesterday was brutal and the fact we’ve dropped 5 points to two shite teams with 10 men is unacceptable. 

The Scottish cup is possible but that awful midfield needs sorted quickly. Apart from Arfield (just) the rest are brutal 

6 hours ago, Swagger said:

This squad was never going to win the league but we need to see some real progress this season. 

I would agree Swagger , but with some of the other teams form you could forgive a lot of people for thinking we were genuinely in with a good chance .

If we went down fighting against good play in the games we've lost then fair do's , but it seems we crumble under shite opposition .

Archived