Levein wants us to pay for VAR

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I honestly can't help but like Levin.

He hates everyone. There is absolutely no bias to it.

Hates everyone and absolutely loves the reaction he gets from baming people up.

People losing the rag in here just need to laugh at it. 

41 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

The irony is that most of the clubs he is referring to would be better off NOW TODAY if they hadn't taken such sheer delight in hammering the Famous Glasgow Rangers down the divisions 7 years ago.

You obviously never witnessed the amazing success of 'sell out Saturday' mate:whistle:

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

😂I think he’s hilarious. You can’t laugh when he does it to them then have a hissy fit when he does it to us.

Tbf I don't think anyone is having a hissy fit over it mate, not that I have seen anyway.

He is what he is, he absolutely loves a wind up and is good at it which I have no issue with, in fact I laugh when he does it.

It's just too bad he is a sore as fuck loser and doesn't respond well to criticism nor look at his own short-comings. 

55 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

good idea to be honest .with the amount of shite decisions that go against us and decisions that favour the savilles VAR levels things out making our campaign fairer and more likely to be winners 

Don't think it would help.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

:lol: top notch trolling once again

Yep, he's very good at it.

I don't mind it one bit as most of his bam ups are directed at separate entity fc. Sending the groundsman out to cut the grass minutes after pumping them was a personal favourite :mutley:

He's a bawbag but his trolling is superb. 

21 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

He his only hiding behind another poor result 

Let’s be honest, if we had dropped the points this week that they have due to decisions they got against them it would be unbearable on here with cries of the refs are against us

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He said: "I read recently that Ajax gave up their European money to take up the plastic pitches and put down grass pitches for the rest of the clubs in the league. Maybe the Old Firm will give up their European money to put VAR in for everybody."

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/craig-levein-maybe-the-old-firm-can-give-up-european-money-for-var-1-4840748

:lol:

So he doesn't think Hearts will be earning European money anytime soon ?