Levein wants us to pay for VAR

RangersMedia

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Let’s be honest, if we had dropped the points this week that they have due to decisions they got against them it would be unbearable on here with cries of the refs are against us

I agree completely, but paying for VAR is just a bit much. 

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

He's got himself so worked up over this that there is a distinct possibility of another heart attack on the horizon, he needs to calm himself down and focus on his own job for his own benefit.

Very good point mate.

Got stuck in the traffic for ages after the game on Wednesday & it seemed like the whole time was filled with him on the radio, muttering about ‘better not say anything or I’ll get into bother’.

Must’ve had his knuckles rapped after whinging about us!

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Very good point mate.

Got stuck in the traffic for ages after the game on Wednesday & it seemed like the whole time was filled with him on the radio, muttering about ‘better not say anything or I’ll get into bother’.

Must’ve had his knuckles rapped after whinging about us!

He's made a cunt of himself with his crying over us and lbh it's not the first time, remember his interview while he was Dundee United manager?:lol:

That he winds folk up I have no issue with but fuck sake don't go crying when things don't go your way because those same people will just laugh at you.

Just now, plumbGER said:

He's made a cunt of himself with his crying over us and lbh it's not the first time, remember his interview while he was Dundee United manager?:lol:

That he winds folk up I have no issue with but fuck sake don't go crying when things don't go your way because those same people will just laugh at you.

Exactly.

He’s like a broken record at times.

Saving grace is he’s prone to a pop at the green’n’greys as well!

Just now, HG5 said:

Exactly.

He’s like a broken record at times.

Saving grace is he’s prone to a pop at the green’n’greys as well!

Aye that's what I mean mate, I find it funny the way he winds folk up and his trolling of the tarriers has been excellent at times, but being a sore loser just makes him look like a tit.

He will know everycunt is laughing at him and he doesn't like it one bit.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye that's what I mean mate, I find it funny the way he winds folk up and his trolling of the tarriers has been excellent at times, but being a sore loser just makes him look like a tit.

He will know everycunt is laughing at him and he doesn't like it one bit.

You have to wonder if he ever looks back on his rants & thinks ‘mmm - could have handled that better!’

Embra clubs have got themselves a right pair!

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

You have to wonder if he ever looks back on his rants & thinks ‘mmm - could have handled that better!’

Embra clubs have got themselves a right pair!

He's so ignorant and up his own arse he probably doesn't mate, this is a guy who defended the ludicrous decision to play 4-6-0.

Aye they are a pair of dafties but play decent pantomine villains tbf.