So...

Rangers_no1

Just another bad day at the office? 

Massive improvement? 

Still in Europe and only 2 points behind scum will no doubt be usual pish from the ones with their head in the sand...

Overrated novice manager, majority of his signings not good enough. Come 29th we will be well behind the scum when they hammer us and the league will be over!

Improvement domestically my arse and we will win nothing with Gerrard as our manager! 

Lots of chat about January window and improvements needed, but the way we're shipping points all over the shop it'll be too late by then. It's been brutal watching some games this season - two Aberdeen losses and today in particular. No idea what the manager can do to get this lot firing again, but it's the same old story of packed defences that we can't break down, and losing silly goals giving us mountains to climb.

Lots of chat about January window and improvements needed, but the way we're shipping points all over the shop it'll be too late by then. It's been brutal watching some games this season - two Aberdeen losses and today in particular. No idea what the manager can do to get this lot firing again, but it's the same old story of packed defences that we can't break down, and losing silly goals giving us mountains to climb.

The league's gone. We'll be lucky to get 6 points from our next 15 which is the harsh reality. December was always going to be a massive month, and the players have bottled it already.

The most annoying thing is we will probably beat vienna on thursday. When the performances don't seem to happen in the league.

chris182 and Bad Robot like this

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Massive improvement? 

Still in Europe and only 2 points behind scum will no doubt be usual pish from the ones with their head in the sand...

Overrated novice manager, majority of his signings not good enough. Come 29th we will be well behind the scum when they hammer us and the league will be over!

Improvement domestically my arse and we will win nothing with Gerrard as our manager! 

we will win fuck all whilst spending very little and getting in loan players. 

McGregor

Tavernier Katic Goldson Barisic

Arfield Jack Coulibaly

Candeias      Morelos         Kent

Thats our best team, sadly we don’t have any midfielders better than those 3 

Thats the team we should start in every game if they are available, no more Worrall. Goldson looked great next to Katic, has looked a total donkey since Katic was removed from the team 

Mr Gerrard & his team should have represented a giant shot in the arm for the club. I'm not quite ready to say it's turned out to be the foot we hit, but this was his worst day in the office for me.

No cohesion, no creativity, no clue. Not convinced a load of money is the answer either - we have to save whatever resources we can muster for someone who'll extract maximum use from it.

I just don't get it.

Absolutely no idea what the fuck Gerrard thought he was doing with his substitutions and tactics in that game. 

Purposely bringing on another wide player and going down the outside as our only method of attack was absolutely bizarre. 

He also needs to get a fucking grip changing our CBs every game.

I'd assume the League is now over and I won't hold out much hope for anything else.

Merry fucking Christmas. 

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Massive improvement? 

That pretty much sums it up 

we are still miles behind the tims on and off the park 

they will get this treble treble and they will get 10 in a row (probably more) 

i really don’t know where we go from here 

everyones patience is wearing very thin and another mediocre season seems to be very much on the cards, I don’t know how long the fans will take this for. 

The bottom line is we need money for good players. We don’t have it 

I don’t see how we change that anytime soon 

the bead rattlers will continually be better than us for the foreseeable 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

McGregor

Tavernier Katic Goldson Barisic

Arfield Jack Coulibaly

Candeias      Morelos         Kent

Thats our best team, sadly we don’t have any midfielders better than those 3 

Thats the team we should start in every game if they are available, no more Worrall. Goldson looked great next to Katic, has looked a total donkey since Katic was removed from the team 

No matter which way you play any of that shite , they are not good enough. This manager signed almost all of them , his tactics and substitutions are comical. Any of our previous managers played this turgid pish week after week they would get fuckin slaughtered on here........

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

The scum have won the league by basically doing nothing and that's the reality. 

That's the main kick in the balls for me, those cunts are not that good and have dropped lots of points. Yet we are basically 5 behind them. Unacceptable.