***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Coulibaly offers nothing. 

Didn’t expect the pitch to be as bad as that it’s absolutely horrible. 

Set piece will win this game

Stuck a wee bit on tav to score from outside the box when I seen the pitch. It's got to happen sometime. 

Grezda for McCrorie, move Arfield in to the centre and go for it. I fear if we take Middleton off for Grezda we will have absolutely no pace or ability to beat a man on the park. As far as being a hit or a miss, Middleton has been a miss in that first half but he's also looked the only one capable of providing that hit. Just needs to get past his man and get the ball back under control once for a good run or ball across the box to get that winning goal 

Edit: wouldn't make the change at half time, but by 60 mins for sure. None of this Gerrard pish of waiting til 75/80 mins to make the first sub in a game that needs changed

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Grezda for McCrorie, move Arfield in to the centre and go for it. I fear if we take Middleton off for Grezda we will have absolutely no pace or ability to beat a man on the park. As far as being a hit or a miss, Middleton has been a miss in that first half but he's also looked the only one capable of providing that hit. Just needs to get past his man and get the ball back under control once for a good run or ball across the box to get that winning goal 

Edit: wouldn't make the change at half time, but by 60 mins for sure. None of this Gerrard pish of waiting til 75/80 mins to make the first sub in a game that needs changed

I'd leave Mccrorrie on and take Coulibaly off. 

.Williamson. likes this

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Normally I'd be against that but the pitch is terrible for passes on the deck so big punts up the park could work.

I think we look dangerous with the diagonal ball to Middleton/barasic overlapping and getting behind the defense to put the ball in the box. Having laff on as well with give an extra target to run on the end of a cross.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Middleton for Lafferty 

Mcgregor

Goldson McAuley Mccrorrie 

Tav Arfield Jack Coulibaly Barisic 

Morelos Lafferty

Take off Middleton when he’s been one of our best outlets and is now up against a booked fullback...what a great idea