Anyone not quite seeing it with barasic

MacBoyd

We've seen players show quality in Goldson and Katic, we know what Morelos can do and Arfield and even saw Coulibaly play better. Evidence suggests players not able to perform because of positional or management failures. One or two players going off the boil I think I could believe but our team has gone backwards.

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For all those that say he’s shit, just what are you expecting him to be doing. 

He got forward more than Halliday defended better than Flanagan ( not hard ill give you that) got the best balls into the box of anyone else in the team, unfortunately Laff has the unnerving ability to make the wrong run time after time. 

So if he’s shite tell us what you expect him to be doing??? 

Basically “It was a good ball there was nobody there” most ridiculous shout in football , his attacking is one dimensional so far , touch and throw umpteen hopeful balls into the box ,9 times out of 10 right onto a defenders head , showed no variety so far going forward like tav does , defensively if tav Flanagan or Halliday had cost villareal’s equaliser , Livingstons goal or played that square ball across their own 18 yard box yesterday to almost hand Dundee the 3 points it be absolute meltdown, granteed he made up for it against Villarreal creating laffs goal, I’ll give him time and a run but he’s certainly not showed the level of performance many of the blinkered fans think he has 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Basically “It was a good ball there was nobody there” most ridiculous shout in football , his attacking is one dimensional so far , touch and throw umpteen hopeful balls into the box ,9 times out of 10 right onto a defenders head , showed no variety so far going for like tav does , defensively if tav Flanagan or Halliday had cost villareal’s equaliser , Livingstons goal or played that square ball across their own 18 yard box yesterday to almost hand Dundee the 3 points it be absolute meltdown, granteed he made up for it against Villarreal creating laffs goal, I’ll give him time and a run but he’s certainly not showed the level of performance many of the blinkered fans think he has 

Speechless. 

39 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Basically “It was a good ball there was nobody there” most ridiculous shout in football , his attacking is one dimensional so far , touch and throw umpteen hopeful balls into the box ,9 times out of 10 right onto a defenders head , showed no variety so far going forward like tav does , defensively if tav Flanagan or Halliday had cost villareal’s equaliser , Livingstons goal or played that square ball across their own 18 yard box yesterday to almost hand Dundee the 3 points it be absolute meltdown, granteed he made up for it against Villarreal creating laffs goal, I’ll give him time and a run but he’s certainly not showed the level of performance many of the blinkered fans think he has 

Right wait a minute you actually want him to plant the ball right on one players head with 8 opponents in the box and no movement from our striker? Hahahaha. 

For what seems like the 10th time this season he wasn’t at fault for Livingstons goal watch it

He’s literally been at fault for one goal in his Rangers career and it was against the best team we’ve played this season. 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Right wait a minute you actually want him to plant the ball right on one players head with 8 opponents in the box and no movement from our striker? Hahahaha. 

For what seems like the 10th time this season he wasn’t at fault for Livingstons goal watch it

He’s literally been at fault for one goal in his Rangers career and it was against the best team we’ve played this season. 

Hits first defender most of the time , he’s got the build the energy to be decent , ok in spells so far , some going on like he’s Roberto Carlos when injured though , hope he comes on but 2/3 months down the line with the same level of performance as we’ve seen so far watch out for the Barisic thread game after game , I’ve called jack early in his Rangers career  I’ve called Middleton early doors to don’t see why I’ll be wrong about Barisic, hope I am though 

With putting the ball into the box it's a bit of both really, need the wide player to deliver the ball well but he also needs to anticipate the strikers position or likewise the striker needs to run to where the ball will be sent too, or even better just look up and pick him out. See it far too many times with us a ball fizzing right across and nobody there to knock it home, infuriating.

Suppose with so many changes the players are still getting used to each other but they need to learn and they need to learn quick.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Suppose with so many changes the players are still getting used to each other but they need to learn and they need to learn quick.

Think that's a huge part of our problems, we haven't had a settled side, some of which has been unavoidable due to injuries and suspensions. Gerrard has to stop tinkering with the defence though.  ( Wanna buy some blue pills ?)

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

He has the most successful crosses in this league per 90.

Twitter has less worst takes than this forum. Frightening

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Hits first defender most of the time , he’s got the build the energy to be decent , ok in spells so far , some going on like he’s Roberto Carlos when injured though , hope he comes on but 2/3 months down the line with the same level of performance as we’ve seen so far watch out for the Barisic thread game after game , I’ve called jack early in his Rangers career  I’ve called Middleton early doors to don’t see why I’ll be wrong about Barisic, hope I am though 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

You need to take a day aff. Thats a riddy of a post.

You called an 18 year old winger “early doors”, who has better G+A in 4/5 months than someone like Jordan Jones has ever produced in his career. If you had a brain you’d be dangerous.

I think we are, at least, a run of a dozen games too early to be expressing any concerns about how good/bad Barasic may be.

Quite simply, we have not seen enough of the guy to form any sort of fair opinion. After injury, it's fair to say it will take him 3-4 games to get back up to speed.

55 minutes ago, PRW. said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

You need to take a day aff. Thats a riddy of a post.

You called an 18 year old winger “early doors”, who has better G+A in 4/5 months than someone like Jordan Jones has ever produced in his career. If you had a brain you’d be dangerous.

I’d play Middleton in Europe more space , gets a chance to turn (as long as he’s faster than the full back ) spl they are onto him already , get tight then joky him , so far in his career he’s not got a dip of the shoulder a come inside a wee trick to get past an opponent , agree with you still only 18 but you usually find his style of player along with your o halorans and Greig wyldes of the world don’t Improve coz they’ve nothing else in their locker apart from pace, 9 times out of 10 delivers an excellent set piece tho 👍🏻👌🏻

11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Hits first defender most of the time 😂😂 your getting him mixed up with Tav. 

Oh right so your some kind of footballing genius, why aren’t you employed by every club in the world then?? 

You called Jack? Please expand 

You called Middleton? Please expand 

We are all waiting for the words of wisdom from the one and only football god that is Cedrick. 

14 hours ago, saintbob1969 said:

We've seen players show quality in Goldson and Katic, we know what Morelos can do and Arfield and even saw Coulibaly play better. Evidence suggests players not able to perform because of positional or management failures. One or two players going off the boil I think I could believe but our team has gone backwards.

Is it not a case of them tiring a bit? It's a lot of games.

They're not of sufficient quality to consistently play at what is for them their highest level. 

Yet again we start slagging off players who have only had a few games. Absolutely amazing that people are slagging him off. We really are our own worst enemy at times. Said it many times before, but if I had a son who could play football, I wouldn't want him anywhere near Ibrox: his confidence would take such a beating from the so called experts ( many of who are probably shit at football) that his career would suffer as a result.