Anyone not quite seeing it with barasic

MacBoyd

On 10/12/2018 at 11:28, RossRFC1989 said:

Not a massive disappointment, but not much between him and halliday so far this season.

I can see a player in there. Just hope Gerrard can pull it out of him. He is a rough diamond at the moment. But I reckon if he knuckles down, he can claim that whole left wing to himself. 

You can see his quality with crosses and he has a good engine on him. When he first arrived he was always available wether for an attacking move or defensively, but after his injury I think he looks a tad frightened of receiving a hard Scottish tackle.  Very rarely takes the ball comfortably under pressure, hopefully he improves that part of his game because if he had Hallidays determination he’d be an outstanding left back

Technically he is a great player, but he doesn’t look like he fancies it when it comes to getting the sleeves rolled up for a battle. 

The elbow in the face yesterday doesn’t help when the Ref is more interested in talking to him about mouthing off at the Aberdeen player. 

At Osijek, he had a better player in front of him that Kent and this made the difference as they both linked up well he and Kent do not seem to at all.

Unfortunately, the Osijek player is a bit nuts as he ran into a shop with his car after a disagreement.

He is a Croatian International. Seemed like a warrior when playing against us for Osijek. He will come good imo. Injury undoubtedly set him back. If we want to make money off him we need to let him bed in. Give it next season and then review. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Technically he is a great player, but he doesn’t look like he fancies it when it comes to getting the sleeves rolled up for a battle. 

The elbow in the face yesterday doesn’t help when the Ref is more interested in talking to him about mouthing off at the Aberdeen player. 

There are too many players in the team like that, that's why our away record this season is shite , it's ok at ibrox when there's 50,000 behind you and we have the ball for the majority of the game , but when they play on tight parks and no space you can tell the luxury players who disappear

47 minutes ago, Smile said:

At Osijek, he had a better player in front of him that Kent and this made the difference as they both linked up well he and Kent do not seem to at all.

Unfortunately, the Osijek player is a bit nuts as he ran into a shop with his car after a disagreement.

whos that? 

49 minutes ago, Smile said:

Shopkeepers can be c**ts

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

His ability to cross the ball is such a valuable asset. In my opinion, it's worth being patient while other aspects of his game adjust to the league, because if he can work it out he's going to be so productive. 

Agree needs more time. 

I think he will come good as well. There is a quality player in there, but like a lot of people have mentioned, he just doesn't like a battle.

A bit like Boyd against celtic, I'd drop him for the real tough games until we start seeing something to warrant a start. 

I really believe he is going to make it with us, but I'd have Halliday there for the battles for now.

Would also love Borna to stop weakly heading the ball directly to their players when attempting to clear.

10 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I think he will come good as well. There is a quality player in there, but like a lot of people have mentioned, he just doesn't like a battle.

A bit like Boyd against celtic, I'd drop him for the real tough games until we start seeing something to warrant a start. 

I really believe he is going to make it with us, but I'd have Halliday there for the battles for now.

Would also love Borna to stop weakly heading the ball directly to their players when attempting to clear.

That last sentence is a major issue for me. He seems intent on always trying to find a player with his headers but 50% of his time he finds an opposition player. Sometimes I'd rather he he put it out for a throw in and get back in his position. 

I think he looks frightened now when the going gets tough especially after his injury.but to be honest he is not the only one in this squad that retreats into their shell at times and it needs to stop. I can't believe the way we let ourselves be bullied in that first half against the sheep. when any player pulls on that blue jersey the least us as fans expect is for each and every player including subs if we make any give 100% in every game not just the ones that suits them. 

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I don’t buy this “settling in” line, plenty of players go to new clubs and play well straight away, they’re signed to improve the team they’re going to.

You only have to look at Kamara, cost a fraction of the money and looks the part already.

True but Kamara had already played in this league before joining us.

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I don’t buy this “settling in” line, plenty of players go to new clubs and play well straight away, they’re signed to improve the team they’re going to.

You only have to look at Kamara, cost a fraction of the money and looks the part already.

Quality will always walk in and stay in any side ......