Tavernier

jjbscotty12

8 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Most of our players were up the field/in their box, waiting for the cross to come in. That’s why it caused such a problem. It’s just shite decision making.

If it had worked and he set up a goal then he's praised for doing it and not just aimlessly crossing it in against a packed defence. At least he's trying something different.

All that aside, McGregor kicked it straight to their player and that's fuck all to do with Tav.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Tav was very good defensively tonight just didn’t create as much as usual. 

You obviously got the wrong memo. Coulibaly is yer man tonight 

Tav just wasn't so good mate. Job is too big for him and he just doesn't have what we need. The ability aint their.

However, you are correct on Coulibally. Utter shite and spineless.

Gerrard needs to get fucking real on this piece of dross. Let us down week in week in week out. Start with this waster against the scum, I wont be hanging around to witness defeat. He is seriously boiling my piss, as is Gerrard in picking him every week.

At around the 70 minute mark tonight he had the ball just inside their half and instead of moving forward with it he played it back towards our defence and it put us under a good bit of pressure for a while after that. Fucking criminal.

Apart from that he wasn't that bad tonight other than his crossing which we just expect to be shite now.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I said he was a liability didnt say he wasnt good enough.

Was sure you also claimed he was not good enough, one of you Scotty's did but I'm not trolling old posts to find out which one.   

Candeias and Tav create more chances/goals/ assists when they function as a 'tag-team', missed Candeias tonight. 

58 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Tav as a player is decent.  He's not garbage but he's not great.  If he's on form then he's great. 

The problem he has is that he is meant to lead and motivate the team.  He is not able to do either and the only way we can drop him as captain is by selling.  I'd be reluctant to do that but something has to change.

This about sums it up for me, Tav isn't captain material in that he's not a motivator, a leader, but I doubt we'd be able to get a better right back at present.

Just now, nik2402 said:

He’s our best player by a fucking mile. Embarrassing thread. 

Just back into Vienna from the game and he was our main out ball every time. Embarrassing the criticism he gets from idiots.

At last someone gets it. The negativity on Tav as a player is fucking ridiculous.

21 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

At around the 70 minute mark tonight he had the ball just inside their half and instead of moving forward with it he played it back towards our defence and it put us under a good bit of pressure for a while after that. Fucking criminal.

Apart from that he wasn't that bad tonight other than his crossing which we just expect to be shite now.

Seen that pass also. Scratched my head at that point too.

2 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

He’s our best player by a fucking mile. Embarrassing thread. 

Just back into Vienna from the game and he was our main out ball every time. Embarrassing the criticism he gets from idiots.

Our best player? Dont talk utter nonsense.