Deliver the League Title

Brian Fantana

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. I couldn't care less if we beat them but fall behind. No prizes for finishing fourth and it would represent a pretty shoddy second half of the season to end up in fourth.

I'm pretty sure we won't win the league this year,  and probably not next year without a big change in funding.  So realistically one of the things that could keep us positive is beating them.  Until we start to do this we are in a dark place.

Just now, jamess said:

I'm pretty sure we won't win the league this year,  and probably not next year without a big change in funding.  So realistically one of the things that could keep us positive is beating them.  Until we start to do this we are in a dark place.

We probably won't but there needs to be continual progression. Beating them and finishing fourth (although great to get a win over them) leaves us needing them to win the Scottish Cup for a chance at Europe. Bare minimum this season now is second in the table.

14 minutes ago, gsa said:

"I couldn't give a fuck if you donate to Erskine tbh" 

^ lovely. 

You specifically asked if I could link you to a post where I'd been "supportive of anything to do with Rangers"

Well, Erskine is a charity connected to Rangers and I support it. I didn't send a link of my actual donation, that would be crass and silly, so I just told you. 

And now you're being a cunt about 

I'm being a cunt because i don't give a fuck what you do for charity? Do you give a fuck what i do for charity?

Are you saying giving to Erskine makes you less negative towards Rangers? 

Just now, BlueMe said:

I'm being a cunt because i don't give a fuck what you do for charity? Do you give a fuck what i do for charity?

Are you saying giving to Erskine makes you less negative towards Rangers? 

You asked a specific question and got a specific answer. Stop trying to blurr matters by asking further questions. You made a cunt of yourself. 

I forgive you, you're not upset with me, you're upset because we're shite and unlike me, you can't deal with it. Off you go now. 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. I couldn't care less if we beat them but fall behind. No prizes for finishing fourth and it would represent a pretty shoddy second half of the season to end up in fourth.

Exactly the tarriers would love that first is first and nothing else matters 

Just now, HG5 said:

We’ve lost twice to the sheep (in Glasgow) in that period, never mind tonight.....

I don't think there's a Rangers boss in history that hasn't lost semi-finals. Loss at Ibrox wasn't clever but I'll not lose much sleep over losing a league game in December when we're still only 2 points off top.

12 minutes ago, gsa said:

You asked a specific question and got a specific answer. Stop trying to blurr matters by asking further questions. You made a cunt of yourself. 

I forgive you, you're not upset with me, you're upset because we're shite and unlike me, you can't deal with it. Off you go now. 

You've went from negative, to weird, I'm afraid. It's a slight improvement i suppose, but you should probably make a donation to the salvation army or something and make sure you tell everyone when you've done it.

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

No one is saying that but Gerrard has at least shown a level of competence the other two haven’t.

Gerrard’s team got through four qualifying rounds and were just knocked out of Europe by a goal that was entirely our own doing two weeks before Christmas.

Caixinha got us knocked out in the first qualifying round by a team from Luxembourg before the schools had even gone back.

Gerrard has things he needs to improve on, but I think some people forget how bad it was under Caixinha.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Thank fuck this place wasn't around in the 90s. There would've been folk saying Laudrup wasn't the answer when he was handed the captaincy because he doesn't shout enough.

Sch am.done way it mate.

This place has good.posters and a good mix but some absolute fucking bangers man. @bawsburstis one of the worst 

2 points off the scum in December. Narrowly missed out on European football after Xmas. He’s had 1 transfer window. The last 3 games have been a concern but there is progress there and something to build on. When was the last time we could say that? 

I’d say we’re a centre back, 4 midfielders and a striker away from where we need to be. It’s not about beating the scum, it’s about beating everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thank fuck this place wasn't around in the 90s. There would've been folk saying Laudrup wasn't the answer when he was handed the captaincy because he doesn't shout enough.

Threads and posts demanding that Smith was sacked and every player be replaced every time we didn’t win a game :lol: