Deliver the League Title

Brian Fantana

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

You been drinking bleach?

So basically it's One or Done now for eternity?

A manager can no longer build a squad over a period of time and with it build a serious and genuine contender, we just need to keep on going through manager after manager if they don't win thr League in their first season while facing a tim squad/manager used to winning things on a regular basis.

Bonkers man.

It'll come back. Like every team.in the world we are one solid window away from.fixing this ffs

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Trying to verify it but posted a few weeks back about solanke but I'd heard it was dependent on Europe 

Heard David Edgar saying the other day we’re very interested but so are Crystal Palace, Huddersfield and Aston Villa. Hopefully Ejaria doesn’t go back slagging the club cause I’d quite like Solanke up here.

Just now, Siwel said:

Heard David Edgar saying the other day we’re very interested but so are Crystal Palace, Huddersfield and Aston Villa. Hopefully Ejaria doesn’t go back slagging the club cause I’d quite like Solanke up here.

We are bigger than all 4 but they offer the glamour. We probably have to be within -2 in front of 3 behind for.it to be viable to Liverpool 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We are bigger than all 4 but they offer the glamour. We probably have to be within -2 in front of 3 behind for.it to be viable to Liverpool 

Aye it comes down to would they rather send him to a relegation scrapper or someone challenging for titles with actual expectations similar to what he’ll get at liverpool

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Aye it comes down to would they rather send him to a relegation scrapper or someone challenging for titles with actual expectations similar to what he’ll get at liverpool

The pressure here mirrors Liverpool it's then up.tp.them.

Bin taking fucks 

6 hours ago, gsa said:

You're actually dreaming. 

We're still second equal on points with Kilmarnock, we're still losing terrible goals from set plays ( Aberdeen and Motherwell), we've got 1 point from 4 games against celtic and Aberdeen, we couldn't make the league cup final, our football is awful to watch, our new signings have added little (apart from McGregor) tell me exactly what it is you think Gerrard is doing well? 

You keep doing you. 

Time will tell who is right 

There’s no chance of us winning  it this year. It would take a remarkable capitulation from the taigs and a massive change in mentality from our weaker minded players.

building a title winning squad takes time. Were still a centre back. Midfielder and striker short of a solid spine. And they cost money,  gerrard aslong as we stay close to the tramps gets the summer window for me.

this last month must’ve opened his eyes as to who can cut it and who can’t 

he needs an actual keeper that can distribute the ball and come for a cross. For all of McGregor's shot-stopping abilities he creates half the mess around him in terms of allowing opposition shooting opportunities. His bizarre distribution techniques allow for every team to get every man, behind the ball, before he decides to blooter it.

8 minutes ago, thehost said:

he needs an actual keeper that can distribute the ball and come for a cross. For all of McGregor's shot-stopping abilities he creates half the mess around him in terms of allowing opposition shooting opportunities. His bizarre distribution techniques allow for every team to get every man, behind the ball, before he decides to blooter it.

He's the last guy that needs replaced :lol:

11 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Then he has to go. Or do we give him 3 seasons trying before we wake up? 

Cups etc are bonuses, deliver the title and its job done for me. Fail and its another one out the door. 

Changing the team and manager every year doesn't work. We will have to stick with someone soon

Sacking Gerrard is just the worst idea ever

These latest shite results aside there's been far more positives to this season than negatives. League form has been a bit iffy but the bloke got us to a cup semi and one game away from knockouts in Europe after one transfer window.

That and the overall attention he has brought to the club from around the world is huge. I'd expect potential new players to want to play under him a bit more than some shite replacement from some club in Scotland

7 hours ago, Siwel said:

Huddersfield would seem to be the natural choice given the relationship between the managers, the fact they're in the premiership and they're desperate for a striker. He wouldn't have to relocate to play there either. I'm more desperate for a midfielder than a striker but really, we need both.