No passion, no heart

j1mgg

Didn't look like there was a single person on that pitch busting their guts to win that game.

If you didn't know the league situation, you could of believed we were bottom playing for fuck all.

Truly disappointed with the team, and manager has to take blame as well, you could see it was really working, could of made changes earlier.

Depth of quality in the squad has also played a major part.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

IMO, I don't think we lacked heart or passion. We just simply lack/lacked quality in the final third where it matters. In the last 3 games we have had most of the play but have nothing to show for it sadly. We need more of a cutting edge..........

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Meh. Overreaction. We've punched above our weight.

Work in progress. Add more inventive quality next two transfer windows.

Both of you - spot on. 

We’ve got the desire, their goal was exactly what we are lacking, players that can make a clever run in the box and another player that can find said player. This hopeful balls in the box is not working, Barisic does look as if he might have a decent ball but we need a different game plan for the other side.

Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

I thought we actually done well, was a very good performance away from home, we just lack cutting edge in the final third. Decision making and passing is also poor and costly.

Wasn't an awful performance but fuck me we couldn't score in a brothel right now. Play another 90 minutes and we wouldn't score.