SG straight up the tunnel?

scottyc06

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Clearly gutted and feels let down by the utter dross of the last week or so.

But, the fans will be hurting and deserved more than that. 

You don’t think he will be hurting?

Hes watched his team play piss poor football 3 games on the trot and been knocked out of Europe.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

If you watch it he got pissed off waiting on their manager who was celebrating with every man and his dog. The guy is a winner why go on pitch when you get fucked!!

Usual fucking snowflakes mate, oh I’m so hurt because Stevie didn’t give me a clap.

We just got beat I couldn’t give a fuck what the manager or players do. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You don’t think he will be hurting?

Hes watched his team play piss poor football 3 games on the trot and been knocked out of Europe.

Absolutely.

But he's the Manager of the Club and I would expect him to remember that for a short amount of time to respect the fans who have travelled all over Europe supporting him and the Club. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So now the next few days are going to be filled with anti Gerrard comments. Unreal

Eh? Are you for real? We've not won in 3 games and played horrifically bad in each of them? Obviously questions will be asked of the manager.

Just now, ben51 said:

Absolutely.

But he's the Manager of the Club and I would expect him to remember that for a short amount of time to respect the fans who have travelled all over Europe supporting him and the Club. 

Respect the fans? 😂 

The last thing I’ve wanted any player or manager to do when we’ve just been beat is give me a condescending clap, they can fuck off into the dressing room. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Respect the fans? 😂 

The last thing I’ve wanted any player or manager to do when we’ve just been beat is give me a condescending clap, they can fuck off into the dressing room. 

Showing respect to fans who have taken days off work, spent a lot of money and backed the team.

I'd prefer my Manager to show appreciation of that no matter the result in Europe. 

Each to their own.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Showing respect to fans who have taken days off work, spent a lot of money and backed the team.

I'd prefer my Manager to show appreciation of that no matter the result in Europe. 

Each to their own.

So you want a clap for supporting your team 😂😂 for the love of god. 

Well here you go mate

528630A3-15D5-4491-99D2-53B1907A158F.gif

20 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

the guys been a captain and winner at the highest level. this is his first time getting pumped out like that as a manager. he maybe just forgot. give him a bit of slack.

Let’s be fair. He spent most of his career getting pumped out of cup competitions.

Aye he was a great player, leader captain but he’s experienced more pain than glory. It’s a fact.

Applaud the 10k fans who spent their hard earned cash to be there and were a credit to football through ought the 90mins. Or at least acknowledge them.

Not a good look.