SG straight up the tunnel?

scottyc06

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So you want a clap for supporting your team 😂😂 for the love of god. 

Well here you go mate

528630A3-15D5-4491-99D2-53B1907A158F.gif

I want our Manager to act with dignity and respect. Showing appreciation for our fans is part of that. 

Quite a number of fans also agree. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Respect the fans? 😂 

The last thing I’ve wanted any player or manager to do when we’ve just been beat is give me a condescending clap, they can fuck off into the dressing room. 

The fans weren't exactly spitting fire at the end there though mate. They were giving it laldy, irrespective of the result. That sort of loyalty deserves recognition.

He's no mug....he'll know it's wrong and I expect he'll apologise. 

Just now, ben51 said:

I want our Manager to act with dignity and respect. Showing appreciation for our fans is part of that. 

Quite a number of fans also agree. 

Oh right so quite a number of our fans agree, oh well it must be right then. 

Bloody snowflakes every where these days just looking for something to moan about. 

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Let’s be fair. He spent most of his career getting pumped out of cup competitions.

Aye he was a great player, leader captain but he’s experienced more pain than glory. It’s a fact.

Applaud the 10k fans who spent their hard earned cash to be there and were a credit to football through ought the 90mins. Or at least acknowledge them.

Not a good look. 

I'm no stevie g fan boy but he did play a huge part in them winning the champions league. The guys a winner. 

He could easily have signed for Chelsea and he'd have a few league medals in his locker. But he chose to stick with his own team. 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

The fans weren't exactly spitting fire at the end there though mate. They were giving it laldy, irrespective of the result. That sort of loyalty deserves recognition.

He's no mug....he'll know it's wrong and I expect he'll apologise. 

Why????? 

We support the club we love, I don’t do it so some manager/player in a Rangers jersey for a few years at best can come over and give me a clap. We win something then great come over and celebrate with us  

After we just got beat and knocked out of Europe, get the fuck up the tunnel and get it sorted. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

I'm no stevie g fan boy but he did play a huge part in them winning the champions league. The guys a winner. 

He could easily have signed for Chelsea and he'd have a few league medals in his locker. But he chose to stick with his own team. 

He did. He was the difference in Istanbul and also at olympiakos - my point is he’s went out far more cup competitions than he’s won.

He shouldn’t act as if this is a ‘new low’

we werwnt good enough but we still have several players that are young and/or new to the club

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Probably bealing the usual suspects that let him down yet again. No sympathy for him now tbh, as he keeps picking them in spite of how fucking rank they are week in week out. Down to him. End of.

:lol: You’ve been sucking him off for weeks ffs.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Probably bealing the usual suspects that let him down yet again. No sympathy for him now tbh, as he keeps picking them in spite of how fucking rank they are week in week out. Down to him. End of.

He made 7 changes, just what do you want him to do play the full reserve side. 

Better still get Stevie ta fuck, it’s Murty time of year again. 

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

He did. He was the difference in Istanbul and also at olympiakos - my point is he’s went out far more cup competitions than he’s won.

He shouldn’t act as if this is a ‘new low’

we werwnt good enough but we still have several players that are young and/or new to the club

Every player on the planet has been fucked out of more cup competitions than they’ve won. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd rather he was in the changing room waiting for these loser cunts to get tore into them one by one than clap me from the middle of the park.

He said he couldn’t criticise the players after tonight. Seriously he said this.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why????? 

We support the club we love, I don’t do it so some manager/player in a Rangers jersey for a few years at best can come over and give me a clap. We win something then great come over and celebrate with us  

After we just got beat and knocked out of Europe, get the fuck up the tunnel and get it sorted. 

Because I said so, right ya moany cunt :lol: 

It's not to celebrate.....just to say thanks. Nashing up the tunnel in a hissy fit right after the game isn't solving any of our problems! 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's right, we didn't do much wrong apart from losing concentration after they scored. 

Going forward we were pretty shite. I’m shocked at how much Grezda is meant to have cost us too from what I’ve seen so far.

15 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Let’s be fair. He spent most of his career getting pumped out of cup competitions.

Aye he was a great player, leader captain but he’s experienced more pain than glory. It’s a fact.

Applaud the 10k fans who spent their hard earned cash to be there and were a credit to football through ought the 90mins. Or at least acknowledge them.

Not a good look. 

As have the overwhelming majority of footballers. Infact, I'd go as far as to say that you can probably count on your fingers and toes the number of footballers who won more trophies than they lost over their career.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Going forward we were pretty shite. I’m shocked at how much Grezda is meant to have cost us too from what I’ve seen so far.

He needs a run in the side, 30 minute appearances here and there is pointless. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's right, we didn't do much wrong apart from losing concentration after they scored. 

Or attack with intent. Look like scoring. Play with flair rather than apprehensively. Believe in ourselves. Shut the opposition down. Cut out silly errors.

For me it was more of the same as the last 2 games. Woefully short.