Morelos

tannerall

Was impressed with him tonight again, stuck at the task whilst all around him faltered, put in lots of movement and held and distributed the ball well, got in some good wide positions too. 

If only he had a decent attacking creative midfielder behind him, gets little support, or decent forward movement around him. 

He is our one piece of real quality at the sharp end of the pitch.  Hope we hang onto him because he will be difficult if not impossible to replace.. he is going to bang in 30 goals this season no bother and those strikers are hard to come by.. especially as young as him.

Just now, Essandoh said:

Played alright. That was an embarrassing moment at the end though. He threw himself down like he’d been shot over nothing while we were chasing the game - a few minutes left or not.

The guy did slap him in the face to be fair although he did go down like a shot crow. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Played alright. That was an embarrassing moment at the end though. He threw himself down like he’d been shot over nothing while we were chasing the game - a few minutes left or not.

Normally I'd agree....and it's not something I want to see from a Rangers player......but how many times do we see this when a Rangers player raises an arm, but we get punished for it! 

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Normally I'd agree....and it's not something I want to see from a Rangers player......but how many times do we see this when a Rangers player raises an arm, but we get punished for it! 

Like shinnie last week

25 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Was impressed with him tonight again, stuck at the task whilst all around him faltered, put in lots of movement and held and distributed the ball well, got in some good wide positions too. 

If only he had a decent attacking creative midfielder behind him, gets little support, or decent forward movement around him. 

I’d like to see him up front with a decent big striker (not Lafferty)

32 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

but surely he seen the rapid players doing that and saw we got cards so he tried to play them at their own game

35 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Ally thought their player should have seen red for it. Wouldn't have made a difference anyhow.

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

I’d like to see him up front with a decent big striker (not Lafferty)

Not sure about a "target man". Better with another quick thinking skilled forward as a pair geting decent midfield support, playing it on the ground. Would run through Scots defences for fun.

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Cleary taking that from Shinnie last Wednesday as he did the exact same thing

Kinda hit home with me last night when he done the wingers job and beat two players and played a ball across the box where he was meant to be. 

We need quality badly to support him. 

Our spine of McGregor Goldson Arfield and Morelos is fine. I think you can include Tav and Barisic, maybe Candeias in there. We’re really not far away

We need quality to support Arfield going forward, someone to push or play with Morelos and dictator in the middle. Ryan Jack played well last night but that’s 50% of the time. 

11 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

We are terrible at the dark arts of the game 

A part of the game that's getting to be a skill in itself 

We lose out all the time