Barasic

MrMckee

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Best performance for us so far.

He should tell Tav to get fucked and that he is taking free kicks from now on.

I was so fucking angry Tav hit that first one we had about 20 yards out. It suited a left footed player and Tav ran up and spanked it into the wall. 

I know hes the captain and pulls rank on our set pieces but Gerrard has got to have a word

Just now, psb07158 said:

I was so fucking angry Tav hit that first one we had about 20 yards out. It suited a left footed player and Tav ran up and spanked it into the wall. 

I know hes the captain and pulls rank on our set pieces but Gerrard has got to have a word

Just had the exact same conversation on the bus home.

I can understand why he took the second but the first was tailor made for Barasic.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Also thought that suited a left footer. Tav very rarely scores from them, i'd des let someone else have a go. 

30 minutes ago, gsa said:

Also thought that suited a left footer. Tav very rarely scores from them, i'd des let someone else have a go. 

How good is it to have two full-backs that can cross and hit free-kicks with this sort of ability tho?  If only we had someone like Jelavic up top to get his head on things.

Had a great game tonight, but one of the let downs for me was Grezda's interaction with him. Grezda seemed well off the pace and failed to take advantage of Barisics passing and movement. and on quite a few occasions couldn't find a final pass. Hopefully that will improve.