MacBoyd

Not creating nearly enough chances. Is it worth trying laff and morelos up top next few games to see if they can make it happen? Gives us a long ball/crossing option too

McGregor

Tav goldson katic barasic 

Candies arfield jack Middleton 

Laff morelos 

Left mid I would play grezda depending on opposition and halliday against taigs. 

433 is not giving us enough chances or goals we must try something different 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

433 is fine if Morelos is leading the line. 

Lafferty is hopeless so we don’t have any strikers to play with 2 up front.

We haven't had many chances in last few games with morelos. I think we need a different approach. I don't really think lafferty has earned it but we are not going to score playing as we are.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's this boy Vlad Weiss I've heard about...

I was wondering about him earlier on actually! What’s happened to him seems to have disappeared.

Has he just stopped talking about us on social media so we don’t get updates from his love ins from people on here.

6 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

We haven't had many chances in last few games with morelos. I think we need a different approach. I don't really think lafferty has earned it but we are not going to score playing as we are.

Formations aren’t going to make a difference to a players final ball or break down defences.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I was wondering about him earlier on actually! What’s happened to him seems to have disappeared.

Has he just stopped talking about us on social media so we don’t get updates from his love ins from people on here. 

Christ knows. I tried to avoid the fawning over him as I never particularly rated him first time around. He's probably realised he's not getting a return so he can stop pandering to folk on Twitter.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Think that'll be a slow burner and wait until some time tomorrow.

Ah, I’m sure we can fit it in the schedule somewhere between the “this youth player is a tarrier” and “what does Tom culshaw actually do?” Threads.

Football is more than a one formation game now. It has to be adaptive and reactive. For instance a 352 which can turn into 532 when defending with the width coming from full backs and 3 industious midfielders. I'm not sure our formation is terrible but its our styoe of play. Our gameplan consists of playing sideways until we work a cross then lumping it into the box. We need to start playing through the middle and mixing it up.

Then again i'm pish at FM.