*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

We have zero creativity through the middle.  Everything is down the wings.  Let's just give Albertz a call, he's probably still good enough and if he gets tired he can just hit rockets all game!

Ridiculous this game is still in the balance!

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bwtter team would punish us...Hamilton still may. The biggest worry for me is still we are doing the same thing....getting the ball to the wings and just lumping it into the box. A new striker isnt the answer to our problems if we wont create anything for him.

I genuinely can't understand the moaning in here today. We're about to go top of the league again which we would all have taken this morning. We've absolutely battered Hamilton today and have had scores of great balls in to the box. We've hit the woodwork twice and their keeper has had at least 3 very good saves by my count. Yes it's only a 1 goal lead and we should be leading by more but Hamilton have came played in damage limitation mode from the first whistle. Isn't so easy. A bit more luck in our favour and we would be cruising. If it's 1-0 full time I'll be delighted wth our return to the top. Especially after the last 3 games.

Archived