***Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Not sure I get the "these next (insert number) games are massive" chat.

Win the next four to set up the season and then the next four are just as important, as are the four after that and so on. Every fucking game is massive and will continue to be until we've fuck all to play for.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

These 4 games coming up are massive and could set up our season or pretty much wreck it,genuinely don't have a clue how it will pan out but I think we are definitely capable of beating Hibs tomorrow night if we turn up,keep our discipline and show the spirit we displayed at Tynecastle.

Hibs are coming off a good result, however, they are 8th in the league.  Make no mistake, we can beat them, we should beat them and (unless Thompson fucks us over) we will beat them.  2-0 the Rangers. 

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hibs are coming off a good result, however, they are 8th in the league.  Make no mistake, we can beat them, we should beat them and (unless Thompson fucks us over) we will beat them.  2-0 the Rangers. 

Thompson is a shite referee but we’re more than capable of losing this match on our own

I think we have more quality all over the pitch and this will be the game where we show it, Morelos being back is huge for us.  A win could prove decisive in the outcome of the league and I think we'll get it as long as we match them in terms of ambition.  I know the score against Hamilton wasn't great but I thought the team showed great effort, a repeat and a bit better finishing will see us through.

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We wont keep a clean sheet tonight 

I honestly think this will be the night we make a statement that the shackles are about to come off this team and they believe they can go all the way. 

You can talk about Hibs league position but even if they were last, they’re rabid cunt of a manager, fans and a couple of their players would be going for it right from the first whistle. 

Coming away from Pittodrie, Tynecastle and Easter Rd with 2 wins and a draw having played over 100 minutes with 10 men is a huge statement of intent. 

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Win the next four to set up the season and then the next four are just as important, as are the four after that and so on. Every fucking game is massive and will continue to be until we've fuck all to play for.

Every game is important until the end of time 

That right Sherlock 👌

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Every game now is massive but this one is massiver than the last, until the 29th when that game will be the massifist one

😂but then we play Cowdenbeath 

That one is the most important game of 2019 by far 

that is absolutely massivo

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Rangers fan that used to do quite a few of these

Pretty sure he had them against the sheep and all 

Don’t know how anyone could do that tbh and keep calm :lol:

Before I was sorted for our end tonight I could have got a ticket in the Hibs end through a guy I know and I just don’t think I could do it.

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think these are of particular significance because they’re very tough, 3 of them are against tlb and the filth, they’re in a short period of time and culminate with an OF. Win them all and we’re in a terrific position to win the league moving into the new year, and the scum are under serious pressure for the first time. 

Bad results and the season is completely fucked baring a miracle. 

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t know how anyone could do that tbh and keep calm :lol:

Before I was sorted for our end tonight I could have got a ticket in the Hibs end through a guy I know and I just don’t think I could do it.

It's all about getting along at this time of year mate 

Archived