***Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

For some strange reason i cant see us performing well tonight. I've a feeling they'll be more up for it than we will and we'll be one or two behind first twenty minutes. 

I hope you're saying this to jinx the junkies, just in case I'll stick a fiver on them.

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'm not confident because we have been shite in our last 3 league games. Everyone knows TLB will have them fired up and they have been improving. Hoping we are up for it too and get into them from the start. Come on Gers. 

We always score plenty against Hibs even in Warburton's first game in charge. I'm very confident

They will be right up for it but it will all come down to which Rangers side turns up that will determine who wins.If it’s the Rangers we’ve seen flashes off fighting for everything and wanting to win then 3 points is in the bag if it’s the team we’ve seen more often than not then we will struggle if they score first.

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Yes mate but your justifying SG getting stick for something that’s not happened. Let’s think a bit more positively Protestant posting.

Fuck off . I was suggesting if SG did send them out to play with no heart for this game . Then SG would indeed be open to criticism , Yes hypothetical but it was answer to the posters negativity .

Archived