Ross McCrorie

billythebear1986

Think he has to be first pick in our Midfield.  Offers more energy and AThletism than any of the others we have on our books. Does the job Coulibably was brought in to do better than he does and isn’t as error prone. Last couple of games he’s been superb. Last season too the Kilmarnock game when he came on. All the games against Aberdeen he was superb. Big game player an with Jack next to him think there could be a decent partnership with them two. 

A creative midfielder to challenge Arfield or mix it up abit an I don’t think we too far away. 

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Same, he put the ball out the park 2 or 3 times today when it was a simple 5 yard pass.

Wouldn’t be anywhere near my midfield.

The boy tries hard and is good in a tackle but he is limited in passing ability. I'm one of the few who still thinks he is a centre half. Even Gerrard says he's not.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The boy tries hard and is good in a tackle but he is limited in passing ability. I'm one of the few who still thinks he is a centre half. Even Gerrard says he's not.

I genuinely don’t think he will make it at us.

Hope I'm wrong but he doesn’t have the quality for me.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

If Ross McCrorie is the "first pick" in our midfield then we're in big trouble.

Who you putting ahead of him? The big games we won last year he was a stand out. I think Jack is an all round better player now but Ross has the potential. His technical attributes aren’t there yet but he has great physical assets that are so vital in modern football.

7 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Who you putting ahead of him? The big games we won last year he was a stand out. I think Jack is an all round better player now but Ross has the potential. His technical attributes aren’t there yet but he has great physical assets that are so vital in modern football.

We lost against Kilmarnock this time last December.  Ross McCrorie started in midfield and was totally bossed by Mulumbu.  Also, the 4-0 semi-final was humilating but we've to overlook that because he was played in defense.  

Ross McCrorie isn't a quality player at this moment in time and if he's the best we have to offer in midfield we're in trouble.  We only play with one CDM and I'd have Jack ahead of him every time and I'm not even a big fan of Jack.  Hopefully we get much better midfielders than these guys in during the January window.  That midfield three is where we've fallen short for years and it's still an issue now.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

We lost against Kilmarnock this time last December.  Ross McCrorie started in midfield and was totally bossed by Mulumbu.  Also, the 4-0 semi-final was humilating but we've to overlook that because he was played in defense.  

Ross McCrorie isn't a quality player at this moment in time and if he's the best we have to offer in midfield we're in trouble.  We only play with one CDM and I'd have Jack ahead of him every time and I'm not even a big fan of Jack.  Hopefully we get much better midfielders these guys in during the January window.  That midfield three is where we've fallen short for years and it's still an issue now.

Tbh, Jack is looking more effective in a more forward role.

14 minutes ago, TMB said:

Ross McCrorie isn't a quality player at this moment in time and if he's the best we have to offer in midfield we're in trouble.  We only play with one CDM and I'd have Jack ahead of him every time and I'm not even a big fan of Jack.  Hopefully we get much better midfielders than these guys in during the January window.  That midfield three is where we've fallen short for years and it's still an issue now.

Given time McCrorie will be an absolute bumper of a player. We need to play him.

In my opinion: our most convincing midfielder this season has been Jack (by some margin). He’s a player I’ve always liked but, having gone through multiple windows and managers since he joined us, I’d have hoped we could’ve brought in another CM who was AT LEAST as good as him. McCrorie has lots of potential but we need an upgrade on him (and Coulibaly, Ejaria) for the remainder of the season.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

In my opinion: our most convincing midfielder this season has been Jack (by some margin). He’s a player I’ve always liked but, having gone through multiple windows and managers since he joined us, I’d have hoped we could’ve brought in another CM who was AT LEAST as good as him. McCrorie has lots of potential but we need an upgrade on him (and Coulibaly, Ejaria) for the remainder of the season.

Jack & Arfield are very good midfield players. We just need that one more piece in there to compliment those two. 

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, Jack is looking more effective in a more forward role.

Are you joking? Can't shoot, can't see a pass, is never beating a defender 1 v 1 in a million years, he  takes the safe option and plays it wide, every time. Jack is a poor footballer.