Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Think he has to be first pick in our Midfield.  Offers more energy and AThletism than any of the others we have on our books. Does the job Coulibably was brought in to do better than he does and isn’t as error prone. Last couple of games he’s been superb. Last season too the Kilmarnock game when he came on. All the games against Aberdeen he was superb. Big game player an with Jack next to him think there could be a decent partnership with them two. 

A creative midfielder to challenge Arfield or mix it up abit an I don’t think we too far away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Ross McCrorie is the "first pick" in our midfield then we're in big trouble.

Said it before on here but when Gerrard came in he gave McCrorie the number 17 shirt which was the number Gerrard wore when he broke through at Liverpool and told him he'd be the future Rangers (&

20 years old, Scotland U21 captain and has looked relatively comfortable in most of his appearances for us (had a nightmare in the Scottish Cup semi final but who didn’t?) and yet there are people alr

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Same, he put the ball out the park 2 or 3 times today when it was a simple 5 yard pass.

Wouldn’t be anywhere near my midfield.

The boy tries hard and is good in a tackle but he is limited in passing ability. I'm one of the few who still thinks he is a centre half. Even Gerrard says he's not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The boy tries hard and is good in a tackle but he is limited in passing ability. I'm one of the few who still thinks he is a centre half. Even Gerrard says he's not.

I genuinely don’t think he will make it at us.

Hope I'm wrong but he doesn’t have the quality for me.

JCDBigBear and eejay the dj like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TMB said:

If Ross McCrorie is the "first pick" in our midfield then we're in big trouble.

Who you putting ahead of him? The big games we won last year he was a stand out. I think Jack is an all round better player now but Ross has the potential. His technical attributes aren’t there yet but he has great physical assets that are so vital in modern football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Who you putting ahead of him? The big games we won last year he was a stand out. I think Jack is an all round better player now but Ross has the potential. His technical attributes aren’t there yet but he has great physical assets that are so vital in modern football.

We lost against Kilmarnock this time last December.  Ross McCrorie started in midfield and was totally bossed by Mulumbu.  Also, the 4-0 semi-final was humilating but we've to overlook that because he was played in defense.  

Ross McCrorie isn't a quality player at this moment in time and if he's the best we have to offer in midfield we're in trouble.  We only play with one CDM and I'd have Jack ahead of him every time and I'm not even a big fan of Jack.  Hopefully we get much better midfielders than these guys in during the January window.  That midfield three is where we've fallen short for years and it's still an issue now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TMB said:

We lost against Kilmarnock this time last December.  Ross McCrorie started in midfield and was totally bossed by Mulumbu.  Also, the 4-0 semi-final was humilating but we've to overlook that because he was played in defense.  

Ross McCrorie isn't a quality player at this moment in time and if he's the best we have to offer in midfield we're in trouble.  We only play with one CDM and I'd have Jack ahead of him every time and I'm not even a big fan of Jack.  Hopefully we get much better midfielders these guys in during the January window.  That midfield three is where we've fallen short for years and it's still an issue now.

Tbh, Jack is looking more effective in a more forward role.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TMB said:

We lost against Kilmarnock this time last December.  Ross McCrorie started in midfield and was totally bossed by Mulumbu.  Also, the 4-0 semi-final was humilating but we've to overlook that because he was played in defense.  

Ross McCrorie isn't a quality player at this moment in time and if he's the best we have to offer in midfield we're in trouble.  We only play with one CDM and I'd have Jack ahead of him every time and I'm not even a big fan of Jack.  Hopefully we get much better midfielders than these guys in during the January window.  That midfield three is where we've fallen short for years and it's still an issue now.

Given time McCrorie will be an absolute bumper of a player. We need to play him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion: our most convincing midfielder this season has been Jack (by some margin). He’s a player I’ve always liked but, having gone through multiple windows and managers since he joined us, I’d have hoped we could’ve brought in another CM who was AT LEAST as good as him. McCrorie has lots of potential but we need an upgrade on him (and Coulibaly, Ejaria) for the remainder of the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rangersross said:

In my opinion: our most convincing midfielder this season has been Jack (by some margin). He’s a player I’ve always liked but, having gone through multiple windows and managers since he joined us, I’d have hoped we could’ve brought in another CM who was AT LEAST as good as him. McCrorie has lots of potential but we need an upgrade on him (and Coulibaly, Ejaria) for the remainder of the season.

Jack & Arfield are very good midfield players. We just need that one more piece in there to compliment those two. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      St. Johnstone v Rangers
      McDiarmid Park
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...