Niko Katic Homesickness

Lloyd

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Was reading on that 4ladshadadream blog that he’s apparently home sick and this is why he hasn’t been playing. Also suggested he could go in January because of this.

Id be gutted if this is true tbh I really like the big guy.

They also slaver some pish.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Thought someone said that about Coulibaly too?

Don't know mate whatever has happened its in the head of the big man. Gerrard was gushing over him a few months back. Could potentially be a bit of both das no well and hes thousands of miles away in a new country trying to get settled. Still a young guy to.

Have to question if something is not right at the club if this really is what is wrong with him.First ejaria fucks off home and now this? Seems a bit weird to me that in a club the size of Rangers, in a big city, that high earning young men are fucking off homesick.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Don't know mate whatever has happened its in the head of the big man. Gerrard was gushing over him a few months back. Could potentially be a bit of both das no well and hes thousands of miles away in a new country trying to get settled. Still a young guy to.

I think we should give him leave to return home for a while if it is the case he is homesick. Not like he’s playing games at the moment right now anyway. Worth pointing out the club denied he’s homesick so maybe it isn’t that he is struggling to settle and it’s just he’s worried about his old man.

Would be surprising if homesickness was the case....seemed to be loving life here. An ill father would obviously be an issue with his happiness. Hopefully neither are the case, and he's just been dropped because the manager is trying something out. Would love the big guy to be a hit here...more than any other player than I can remember in recent times. 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I think we should give him leave to return home for a while if it is the case he is homesick. Not like he’s playing games at the moment right now anyway. Worth pointing out the club denied he’s homesick so maybe it isn’t that he is struggling to settle and it’s just he’s worried about his old man.

Again according to FF hes was offered leave but told the manager he wanted to stay and fight for his place.

I do think he's the sort of player that could leave soon if he's no playing simply because of his international aspirations

Just now, BlueThunder said:

He could still be sold, but not if they are still wanting £5m or whatever it was. Well, at least not to us.

I'm sure we had a £3m bid turned down in the summer. I reckon they'd be looking for £5m at least for him now. I can't see us paying anything like that in January....on one player. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

His dad died 

That would affect anyobodys game tbh, difficult thing to bounce back from so hopefully we give him time. He looked a bit better the other day against Vienna I thought just not great on the ball.

26 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Have to question if something is not right at the club if this really is what is wrong with him.First ejaria fucks off home and now this? Seems a bit weird to me that in a club the size of Rangers, in a big city, that high earning young men are fucking off homesick.

Had it all the time during basic training in army and some were only 30 miles from home.  It happens with young people unfortunately.