Niko Katic Homesickness

Lloyd

If his homesickness  is down to his father being ill then maby we should loan him out to a Croatian team, give him time then bring him back, really wouldn't want to sell him.as he has showed that there is a lot of potential there and I wouldent want us to let go just yet.

When I moved to Sweden I was ridiculously homesick, didn't think it'd happen but yeah, that shit can hit you hard. Could definitely see it being a major setback when it comes playing at your best.

Should've been offered a leave of absence. He's one for the future, hoping we don't get rid. 

4 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Have to question if something is not right at the club if this really is what is wrong with him.First ejaria fucks off home and now this? Seems a bit weird to me that in a club the size of Rangers, in a big city, that high earning young men are fucking off homesick.

youngsters are brought up like that nowadays mate a lot softer than before.

8 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Sadly true.Cant imagine alex ferguson having too many younger players turning up in his office asking to go back to their club due to homesickness. Imagine saying that to jock wallace?

Just now, CoopsLaud said:

Sadly true.Cant imagine alex ferguson having too many younger players turning up in his office asking to go back to their club due to homesickness. Imagine saying that to jock wallace?

snowflake generation brainwashed at school. Cant have a conversation in a pub anymore without upsetting one of the little darlings.

24 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

11 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

snowflake generation brainwashed at school. Cant have a conversation in a pub anymore without upsetting one of the little darlings.

Mate, with all due respect, that's nonsense. I have spoke to many people through the years, many elderly, who have returned to Greenock after giving emigration a try to Australia/New Zealand/Canada/USA etc. This isn't a new thing and a lot of the time it is triggered through a loved one being unwell and wanting to be near them.

In fact, kids nowadays are probably more inclined to go travelling as good jobs with opportunities are so hard to come by in the UK.