Morelos

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Your stats don't show vital goals scored, they are the ones that count. The other leagues you mentioned are far superior to ours with better players all round, but still £20/40 million rated players shoot straight at the keeper( I do watch other leagues ).

Morelos has a lot going for him but composure in front of goal isn't one of them and in Rangers system of one striker who plays along the front line is killing us as the rest of the team don't have the goals in them to back Morelos, which is more of a concern and a debate rather than Morelos.

This season he has won scored two in the only game we won in the Europa group, one against Osijek away to get us there, one against Maribor to put us in front, hatrick against Kilmarnock and one at home and one away against Hearts (one to win us the game). 

That's just the bigger teams there too. 

It's a myth that he doesn't do it in big games, because he hasn't scored against them. He's scored against every big team in the league, and better teams than them in Europe. 

It’s about time the media, pundits, journalists and all the other talentless pricks who talk about football sit up and take note of this kid.

He is exceptional, and you would never believe it if you believed what you read.

Saying that, by talking him down, maybe he will stay longer. He’s indispensable.

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

It’s about time the media, pundits, journalists and all the other talentless pricks who talk about football sit up and take note of this kid.

He is exceptional, and you would never believe it if you believed what you read.

Saying that, by talking him down, maybe he will stay longer. He’s indispensable.

I don’t hear this. Even Mutton raves about him. I think it’s his temperament that folk talk down about 

He is the best player in this backwater by a country mile.  Lets just enjoy him while he is here because I think its only a matter of time before someone comes in for him.  He is the one player we have who honestly has class about him,, not just in his goals but his first touch ,, his strength and actual footballing ability are miles ahead of most around him.

I think he will go on and make a real name for himself if he gets the right club in his next move.  A move to a club in La Liga I think would be the best for him,, language wise and playing style.  I can see a young aguero in him lol .    

At least a 100 mil dembele dollars as well lol. 

38 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Sutton pre-match: "There's been talk of him being a twenty million pound striker. I've seen nothing to suggest that."

How's that for a headshot, ya cunt?

I'm sure he said that about Grezda mate as that was what the Albanian manager Christian Panucci said.

Edit -  I should have read the rest of the thread. I see that it's already been said.