Morelos

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Even Morelos isn't scoring he brings so much to the team leading the line.  Lafferty doesn't offer anything like that.

I've worded it rotten in all honesty. The first part is basically quoting and the second is my point against them.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've had quite enough RM complete spastic match analysis for tonight, going to bed while my before my eyes die if over exposure to shite. 

Sleep tight honey x

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Candeas and Tav will never make us winners though 

Neither will Morelos. Can't score when it matters. Misses far too many.

I do not care one jot about all the other work he does. He is our main striker. If he does fuck all, all night but scores the winning goal, then he's the man. At the minute he is not and I doubt he ever will be. Let him prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Not really in the Spfl, he has only scored in one game that has won us the game and that was the Hearts game. we need better more clinical strikers or we will be saying how great he is while we are knocked out of every competition once again.

Hamilton away we were struggling and him alone dragged us over the line.

Livvy at home -1 up and Livvy playing us off park and Morelos comes on at 60 odd minutes and transforms the game.

He is our team, it’s that simple..

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Tedious is for apologists and losers.

Wonder who that could be?!

:mutley:

You spend all your time on here looking to get a reaction from people, along with attention seeking and derailing threads with your pish. 

Tedious was the correct word to use.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hamilton away we were struggling and him alone dragged us over the line.

Livvy at home -1 up and Livvy playing us off park and Morelos comes on at 60 odd minutes and transforms the game.

He is our team, it’s that simple..

Hearts is still the only game where he won us the match, he had a good game tonight in a physical sense but he's not a clinical striker neither is Lafferty. we need better. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Arfield is missing we should either go 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 until he’s back.

Can’t be playing 3 CDM’s in midfield now.

Arfield did his Hamstring I posted it in the match thread as he was holding it after a run, may be out a wee while.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sorry, but utter pish"

Lafferty hardly gets game time, but he misses one he's for getting lynched.

Mo misses a barraload and it's what a fucking shift he put in?!

Absolute loser talk from his apologists.

I don't give one fuck how much running Mo does and bullies defenders apparently, as it is only the winnng goal that counts. Do that one fucking thing that and you're a striker of quite some value. That performance tonight was a fucking disgrace and you will never win a title with it and that's what counts.

Sorry mate, but Mo’s performance was not  a disgrace. He rode the hivs defenders tonight. He only needed better help from the people coming in behind him that’s why we need a killer to play  just in behind. Mo didn’t cost us the game. 

My favourite thing he does is so reminiscent of Suarez. When he gets the defender nice and tight and he can even do it with his back to goal with the defender tight he just squirms his way out of situations and past players with a nutmeg or a drop of the shoulder or change of direction. 

That quality alone makes him a player that can play at the highest level. Not many can do that. Worth noting he’s nowhere near his prime either, he’ll be some player in 5 years or so. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Hearts is still the only game where he won us the match, he had a good game tonight in a physical sense but he's not a clinical striker neither is Lafferty.

Are you meaning scoring the winning goal?

That really is clutching at straws!

Osijek away?

Rapid Vienna, 2 goals and brought down for penalty.

Absolutely desperate stuff

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Hearts is still the only game where he won us the match, he had a good game tonight in a physical sense but he's not a clinical striker neither is Lafferty. we need better. 

35 goals in 50 league appearances, and top scorer in the league. 

I know you've made a point and you need to back yourself, but that's just stupid.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Sorry mate, but Mo’s performance was not  a disgrace. He rode the hivs defenders tonight. He only needed better help from the people coming in behind him that’s why we need a killer to play  just in behind. Mo didn’t cost us the game. 

As our main striker it wasn't a disgrace, it was a fucking disgrace.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Are you meaning scoring the winning goal?

That really is clutching at straws!

Osijek away?

Rapid Vienna, 2 goals and brought down for penalty.

Absolutely desperate stuff

I did mention the Spfl, Europe done now there was no point mentioning that. yes, I meant goals that won us the game I agree he has other attributes but him not being able to play with a partner or pass rather than shoot from impossible angles plus his misses are costly now.

Just now, Smile said:

I did mention the Spfl, Europe done now there was no point mentioning that. yes I meant a goal that won us the game I agree he has other attributes but him not being able to play with a partner or pass rather than shoot from impossible angles and his misses are costly now.

Is he not top goalscorer and top of our assist table :lol: