Hibernian vs Rangers: Gerrard Reaction

RockwellGers

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Your a zoomer man. I've literally just posted a video of it yet you're saying 50/50 :lol:

Fuckin hell 

I'd seen the video already FFS. It's more his shoulder than half way down his fucking arm. And aye, it's 50/50 for me. At the time I was fucking screaming for it. Now not so much. I'm surprised Thomson didn't give it given his angle and the definite movement toward the ball. But it's also right up at the shoulder. 

Don't be a dick. 

28 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

It was a cursory cuddle, if even that.

SG is not a stupid man . He knows how the Rangers support feel about this reptile and his cuddles if any could have been kept for inside .

Do you think SG would have cuddled up to Roy keane in front of the Liverpool fans  or maybe some other Man utd player in one of their games

Tonight was the first sign , I thought . He is using us

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

I'd seen the video already FFS. It's more his shoulder than half way down his fucking arm. And aye, it's 50/50 for me. At the time I was fucking screaming for it. Now not so much. I'm surprised Thomson didn't give it given his angle and the definite movement toward the ball. But it's also right up at the shoulder. 

Don't be a dick. 

You're a spastic man. If I didn't have work I'd start a thread with a poll and the video and make you look like a fucking fool. 

You're the only person I've seen say it's not a penalty. Fucking unreal thought process you're using 

Look the way he moves his arm into it rather than lean in to use his shoulder. 

This is very, very basic stuff you're not grasping buddy, I hope you're pished, or have a decent excuse and are not literally a mongo. If so I apologise 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

SG is not a stupid man . He knows how the Rangers support feel about this reptile and his cuddles if any could have been kept for inside .

Do you think SG would have cuddled up to Roy keane in front of the Liverpool fans  or maybe some other Man utd player in one of their games

You are right. Sack the cunt. 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You're a spastic man. If I didn't have work I'd start a thread with a poll and the video and make you look like a fucking fool. 

You're the only person I've seen say it's not a penalty. Fucking unreal thought process you're using 

This is very, very basic stuff you're not grasping buddy, I hope you're pished, or have a decent excuse and are not literally a mongo. If so I apologise 

I am pished. And also not a spastic.

And also didn't say it wasn't a penalty. Said screaming at the time, followed by me saying 50/50. In other words, a maybe aye, maybe no, whilst I was also clear in my previous post about me expressing surprise at Thomson not giving it LIVE given his angle and the defenders move toward the ball. 

If you want to make a video and poll in an attempt to try and make a fool out of a fellow Rangers fan that's had an honest debate with u, barry on bud. Enjoy your work 🙂

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sickened me, to be honest. maybe he's not done his research on the cretin.

25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Shat it.

59 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Eh?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

That is way to sensible a post mate . . If I have it wrong , it won't be the first or last time . Even allowing for the penalty . They had 2 guys that should have been red carded

If we get Thompson in an OF game this year and the game is close . He will send a Rangers player for a lot less than these 2 shocking tackles tonight .The bastard even had a laugh with the player after the game ffs

We were ok . I was used to excellent over 7 years ago when winners were winners and excuses weren't trotted out at nauseam  after not winning big games

As I pointed out pre-game in the match thread we'd find it tough with that cunt in charge, sadly you're probably right about him refereeing OF game, I can still see the cunt giving us a pen. against the scum then changing his mind and awarding us a corner :angry:

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Wasn't sure if you were being serious here.... If so that's ridiculous mate. 

If anything Gerrard is just acknowledging Lennon as he would have done before managing us, given that he knows him and that he is a generally respectful man. He's not going to diss him to appease fans. Can't say I'm bothered. 

Posters saying not a pen....FFS :lol:

Got to be at the wind up, surely.

Can't remember last time I saw such a stonewall pen not given.

Porteous tackle stonewall red too, fuckin shocking tackle.

Not "clutching at straws" or using those decisions as an excuse as we should have won that game comfortably as we dominated them for most of the match and missed so many chances.

I almost always find myself agreeing with the managers views on his post match interviews, my problem is what is he doing to address these issues, thats six away games from nine we've came away without the win, we probably deserved to win four of those games, the tims and Livingston being the exceptions, four games we've drawn that we threw away points in injury time or couldn't beat 10 men for over 70 minutes or score a goal in a game we absolutely dominated, I'm delighted Gerrard is here and know as a novice manager he'll make mistakes but I'm just not sure he's learning quickly enough in these situations.

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm starting to lose a little respect after tonight 

The cuddles with Rhodent no 1 .The fact he isn't challenging these completely biased decisions

The players can probably feel aggrieved on the pitch .Why is he not backing them   

He is IF he stated his opinion publicly he'd be banned for the up coming games 

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck sake I have heard it all now.  SG's job is to win football matches.  Granted we didn't last night but him and Lennon acknowledging each other at the end of the match isn't a parameter of SG's desire to do well for Rangers.