Alex Thomson

gsa

I only came across this because I enjoy reading Brian Moore on rugby. Find it hard to follow threads on twitter but as far as I can see Alex Thomson has claimed our tax issues are a bigger story than child abuse. Moore and a few others set him straight. 

No idea why the Thomson guy became so obsessed with us. It's a sinister old world we live in, when journalists feel that businesses using slightly surreptitious tax schemes, are on a par with grown adults abusing children. 

IMG_4034.PNG

IMG_4035.PNG

For decades it’s been about gaining some moral high ground for the Bheasts. If it was really about the morality of tax avoidance schemes they would be equally critical of the dodgy film scheme numerous celtic players, directors, coaches and managers invested in, for the sole purpose of reducing their tax bills. 

As for Thompsons claim that tax fiddling is worse than kiddy fiddling, really not worth talking about, he’s simply a Fenian cunt who needs his bawz booted.

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Tax evasion is illegal. 

Paedophilia is grossly illegal - and is without question the most despicable crime known. 

Tax avoidance is legal - which at the time Rangers were above board, declaring their process, which was sold to Rangers by tax & legal experts. 

Alex Thomson, should be left with a few paeddophile victims' for a few minutes.

👍

Seriously  .... this utter cunt of a man deserves to be thrown out onto the street with no job prospects after this insensitive tweet .... yet again showing he has no grasp of how volatile this subject is to the right minded .... never mind to the children and their families living with the consequences of the acts forced on them by their abusers.

Tax avoidance = The worst crime ever committed.

Child sex abuse = Not the worst crime ever committed.

Where do you even start with this clown's view on life.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Tax evasion is illegal. 

Paedophilia is grossly illegal - and is without question the most despicable crime known. 

Tax avoidance is legal - which at the time Rangers were above board, declaring their process, which was sold to Rangers by tax & legal experts. 

Alex Thomson, should be left with a few paeddophile victims for a few minutes. 

maybe the SFA could do us a wee favour .all part of bridge building of course .

All clubs to reveal which tax avoidance methods have been used by all clubs .Almost all companies do things to reduce tax liabilities .

Sadly they won't ever they could have done so years ago to stop the hate and anger getting out of hand .

Stories being manipulated to make it look like tax evasion. it's not as if we took cash at the gate and knocked thousands off the actual attendance. trousersered the cash and bumped the tax 

1 hour ago, gsa said:

That's an odd thing to "expect" given he's not an old man and is not (as far as we know) suffering a terminal illness. 

Aye, thought it was an odd choice of word myself.

I mean, I'd be really happy if the cunt died but I'd expect his name to appear in here a few times before that with tweets like that.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Stories being manipulated to make it look like tax evasion. it's not as if we took cash at the gate and knocked thousands off the actual attendance. trousersered the cash and bumped the tax 

Them across the city basically funded their paedophile ring with that exact form of tax evasion imo.

Let that sink in.

1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

What an arsehole of a man,where do you start with this cretin a so called journalist no mention of their tax dodges ,rigging the gate money for years and unbelievable that this clown equates Ebts with systematic child abuse.
His warped mindset is ingrained with the bullshit that can only come from years of indoctrination,his love of the IRA don't mention Gerrys brother another paedo who would fit in well at the club with no shame. This lady's front bottom needs to be called out and removed from his job but don't hold your breath on that one as this is the same company that employ the scrote Cosgrove The responses from the taigs on Twitter tell you all you need to know about them,trying to imply that Rangers are involved in child abuse,wake up you clowns and see your club for what it really is a facilitator for Pederasts for God knows how long and your brother's from Edinburgh are as guilty as you knowingly allowed an abuser to move to another club without as much as a peep.
So we shall take your sanctimonious bullshit for what it is from the guardian's of morality and sporting integrity and tell you to ram it up your arse.
The football club you support and continue to do so tells us all we need to know about you individually and collectively,morally corrupt,in your defense brainwashed since birth by the cult but my God when are they going to wake up and see their religion and football club for what they are a sham,a slur on society.The only answer to their silence and inhumanity is to kick them out. No second chances,just remember these are the same people who wanted Rangers dead and buried and still do,no turning the other cheek,no appeasement,no forgiveness and most importantly of all No Surrender.
Where are the courageous journalists and politicians,hiding under a rock, man up you shower of cowardly bastards and do your job.
Ask yourselves if it was your child would you stay silent,remind you of Nazi Germany anyone.

Well said sir , i endorse every word

The minor celebrity blogger and part time news presenter is just trying to raise his profile. C4 part time employee fits their brand perfectly. No substance no quality. You can understand the affiliation with the perma offenders and the willingness to dismiss abuse