Alex Thomson

gsa

42 minutes ago, Pete_H74 said:

For an adult man to think that EBT’s are even close to Child abuse is beyond me. Surely he’s got to apologise for this

He tried to apologise and just made a bigger cunt if it. 

He now thinks that EBTs are a bigger scandal because we used so many, I fucking kid you not. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He now thinks that EBTs are a bigger scandal because we used so many, I fucking kid you not. 

They're brainwashed to accept they've done nothing wrong. Their cult drives the concept we've cheated hospitals, schools and fact painters etc. They don't even know on a tax level they've done pretty much the same as we have over the years.

They seem brainwashed to ignore all reference to scum FC, Catholic church, general bheasting of kids.

They will implode as they blame Rangers and Rangers supporters for them getting found guilty of a 20+ year campaign of sexual abuse of kids whose only crime was to wear hoops.

Scotland's Penn State FC.

No wonder this whole club and everyone connected to it have been so vociferous over the last 7 years.
The cover up and denying it by claiming separate entity is despicable.
Let's see how many of the so called celebrities that support them,come out in support of every kid who was abused at the club they support at this moment in time.
If the rat Thomson is an example,then we won't hold our breath.
The shame of it would have me burning anything I owned in connection with this club who have known about it since the 60's.
The shame that they never spoke out will NEVER go away.  

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No even surprised mate. Usual pish

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe it's up to us to be whiter than white and not look to hold the scum club (!like refs) to account...

Who would we complain to? The police and the Scottish football authorities are fucking silencing everything, Mother Theresa is dead and no cunt the the devolved government can even spell their own name let alone investigate something that has been know for decades.

Bloody hell the church has been covering it up for centuries!

Fucking shameful. Should be sacked. 

As a positive though it at least keeps the despicable acts of the scum in the mainstream media for all to see. Can't let it fall away into obscurity. As bad as it sounds for the victims but the more attention the better as they will hopefully get real justice and the scum real punishment. 

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is the thing that has pissed me off the most during the last 6 years. 

When there was peados being outed up and down the country everyday, that had used their positions in football to abuse children, there was still fans of Scottish clubs trying to claim the legal (at the time) use of EBTs was worse, calling it the biggest scandal, in not just Scottish, but world football. 

Say the taigs never had a single peado work with them, nevermind an alleged 14, I would still find it absolutely ridiculous that people could claim trying to save cash was as bad as ruining lives. 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Basically said sorry if anyone misunderstood him, then repeated it again. He would rather be seen as an apologist for a paedophile ring than concede to Rangers fans. 

I hope this beastly bastard lives to rue the day he ever fucked with us.

Their hatred knows no bounds as their cause is everything. On this island it's a united Ireland, an indy republic of Scotland and death to all Protestants, which in our case is us and our club. The last bastion of resistance to their cause in Scotland.

They are born to it and their reason for life itself.

It matters not to them the atrocities committed by their heroes in the shape of PIRA. Nor the atrocities inflicted on young innocents by both them and their beastly priests. It matters not to them that previous boards ripped of gate money for decades and paid no tax, as it is their God given right to transgress and be absolved no matter who or what is destroyed. Innocent of all crimes perp'd.

The mindset of the taig is not one of normality, nor morality, or of guilt. 

Forgive me father for I have sinned. No bother son. Ten hail Mary's, now get out there and kill the rest of those Protestand bastards.

There is simply no reasoning nor reconciliation with that!

Can someone set up a template of a letter to be signed and we can get it sent to the people who can act against this individual , who like the rest over the last six or so years have been shooting ducks in a barrel writing whatever they liked whenever they liked  against us,with zero repercussions, even if outright lies.