GER-NEROUS Rangers boss Steven Gerrard

Smile

1 hour ago, denya said:

Venezuelen people themselves fuck their own country and now trying to fuck our country. Scum. Wish they go home

Your posts about the boca-river game there are some of my favourite on the forum. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Lets be totally honest if at all possible, poverty is a blight and those responsible for the increasing levels of child poverty are the extremely wealthy with their billions and their tax evasion, not a handful of lads cleaning taxis at a car wash, or a woman on her knees begging in the cold. The term snowflake is just a moronic trigger. What does that mean, like I'll melt away because I have a heart. If I care about our soldiers or an ex-player fighting a debilitating disease does that make me a snowflake too? Aye right! Having a heart is what makes us decent. 

This is a story which helps to reflect our manager, the manager of Rangers, in a positive light. That's how it should play regardless of how awful poverty is. Of course this is PR but we need good PR. Linking this positive story in any way with clearly negative, reactionary bollocks drags this club down. We don't need it.