***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

46 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Lafferty changed the game hugely but people won’t see that or admit it. 

Yep definitely, should have done better with the chances but his presence made a difference and freed up space for Alfredo.

Still think this papers over the cracks but looking at in a positive it may just be the lift we need to crack on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

6 i'd say

Would love to think we could do it, but realistically I'd be happy to be no worse off Than now, 2 or 3 back from injury and a couple of quality players in and you never know, definatly need more quality and better luck with injurys. 

16 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Ehhhhh yeah. 

When folk are saying Lafferty is a cunt. Tav is both a cunt and a disgrace and Steven Gerrard is never a manager you have to wonder if it’s really a supporter forum. 

Halliday is another favourite whipping boy

I get questioning of ability. And I get questioning of commitment when warranted, but the abuse hurled at our players and management especially in the match day thread is over the top. 

Outside of the madness of the live comments you rarely see the personal abuse. 

We won in the end and I managed to catch the last 20 minutes. 

Have you ever been to football match?? 

Your a cunt one minute and the greatest player ever the next, that’s football. 

15 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Morelos doesn't deserve the yellow but with so many Rangers players and fans coming out the stands someone's getting a yellow so always the scorer m8.

Morelos goes to his own support. He doesn't leave the field any more than their player did when he scored. Morelos was mobbed by team mates and fans and did NOTHING to warrant being booked.

He'll soon face an even longer suspension due to yellows he accumulates because of who he is not what he does.

Yet another example of it being easy to book a Rangers player, unsurprisingly him in particular.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We are fucking shit. Cunts thinking we could take 9 points out of nine. Be lucky to reach three.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

seasons over

actually embarrassing 

Fuck off Rangers

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Fuck off Gerrard 

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

Another season over by Christmas.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I honestly think the dud managers over the past few seasons would have us no worse off than this.

our away record is like a team fighting relegation 

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

Gerrard hasn't got even one decent midfielder, he is the author of this shambles of a squad and now we are back to the Pedro/Warburton scenario. I can't see Gerrard surviving this, everyone is blaming the players but the tactics and player choices are criminal, of course the board don't help either with their inept control of the club, we are a laughing stock of a club.

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

22 fucking points dropped so far this season. We are never ever scoring two here. 

200w.gif

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Well done Alfredo, a one man team! Gerrards signings have been dreadful, 2 million for grezda😐 He's was raging at him ,  coulibally is just shite, worral is comedy value,Katic he never plays, wouldn't trust him with January signings

I'm having my doubts now tbh 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos goes to his own support. He doesn't leave the field any more than their player did when he scored. Morelos was mobbed by team mates and fans and did NOTHING to warrant being booked.

He'll soon face an even longer suspension due to yellows he accumulates because of who he is not what he does.

Yet another example of it being easy to book a Rangers player, unsurprisingly him in particular.

The club needs to lodge another complaint about the booking because as you say he didn't leave the pitch and he didn't do anything else to merit a yellow.    He is being targeted by officials.  

23 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Unfortunately Lee Wallace looked every inch the player of a year or so ago, he most definately is not the answer.

At fault for the first goal as he was pretending to be a CB and looked like he was running in treacle.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I take guys with raw passion for the club they love over know it all supporters  after the event any day 😜

That's why I refrain from posting in match threads until the games are done, don't want emotional shite I've posted thrown back at me :lol:

4 hours ago, Bronzy said:

That's why I refrain from posting in match threads until the games are done, don't want emotional shite I've posted thrown back at me :lol:

For me mate 

it's part of being a footie fan

Can't be right all the time 

We all make a cunt of it plenty of times 

3 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

At fault for the first goal as he was pretending to be a CB and looked like he was running in treacle.

Didn't look too clever but its Goldsons fault all day long. I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking about but more worryingly neither did he.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For me mate 

it's part of being a footie fan

Can't be right all the time 

We all make a cunt of it plenty of times 

Tbf we were totally pish first half, hate it when people make final judgements at HT though, games can completely change in 45 minutes (or 20 in our case).

8 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

He's not the answer but he got thrown in today with no first team minutes under his belt. And the blame for the goal lies with Goldson not Wallace. 

15 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If you’re happy with that performance good for you. That was dire today. If that was a decent team we played today we were stuffed mate. No 2 ways about it. Standards. FFS. 

I'm no but then performance Wednesday was different level and we didn't win

3 points is all that matters 

13 minutes ago, bam74 said:

He's not the answer but he got thrown in today with no first team minutes under his belt. And the blame for the goal lies with Goldson not Wallace. 

Blame lies with Wallace, Halliday and Goldson. They all played a part in St Johnstone scoring.

32 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I don't mind anyone overreacting in the match thread (I do it myself although I like to think within reason!) when it's clear they are doing so because they care (rather than trolling) however it's funny when some take a strong view and after a day or two (sometimes weeks/months!) still refuse to conced they may have called it wrong!

Archived