***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

See all these folk on here going oh this ones a must game. Fuck me man EVERY single league game from the 1st game of the season is a must win game. It doesn’t have to be mentioned we all know every game is a must win game and the players should know that

we have fucked it up far to much mon the bears do the job the mora.

Spot on 

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you actually like any Rangers players mate?

Don't gimme your pish.

Did I mention any other ya fanny?

Coulibaly is a spineless untalented shitebag who has cost us dearly. NOT what we fucking need.

Much rather have an honest player in their like Halliday or McCrorie, particularly when Arfield is out.

falkirkNS likes this

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't gimme your pish.

Coulibaly is a spineless untalented shitebag who has cost us dearly dearly. NOT what we fucking need.

Much rather have an honest player in their like Halliday or McCrorie, particularly when Arfield is out.

Just asking cos you seem to dislike the majority of our players 

what’s an “honest player”? Is that another name for mediocre?

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

See all these folk on here going oh this ones a must game. Fuck me man EVERY single league game from the 1st game of the season is a must win game. It doesn’t have to be mentioned we all know every game is a must win game and the players should know that

we have fucked it up far to much mon the bears do the job the mora.

No matter the Queens Eleven getting closer the sooner we;re elevated back to the pinnacle the sooner the snp green cunts are put back in their fucking box. 

The sooner the better the fenian snp in absense of violence are put back to accepting rightful Protestant rule the better.

pollok-bear likes this

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't gimme your pish.

Coulibaly is a spineless untalented shitebag who has cost us dearly dearly. NOT what we fucking need.

You aren't very clued up  on how football works are you LOL He isnt steve davis but to say hes a shitebag and has cost us dearly LOL WHEN?????

whatnobeer and KeyserSoze like this

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't gimme your pish.

Coulibaly is a spineless untalented shitebag who has cost us dearly. NOT what we fucking need.

Woah there ma man, Coulibaly is an honest player. He’s not that good mind you. Halliday is not as good imo. McRorie still finding his feet. Don’t worry about it as his loan will be done end of season if not sooner. We need quality now in this window, not quantity. 

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Another away game I can't see us winning, hopefully st Johnstone won't sit in like Dundee , livi etc, we don't have the quality to break teams down

We broke hibs down time and time again but just could not finish. I can see us scoring a few today.

18 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

We broke hibs down time and time again but just could not finish. I can see us scoring a few today.

That's because hibs don't sit back like other teams, we are a far better team when the games open , but if teams have 10 men behind the ball we don't have the quality to break them down

BILLYBOY50 likes this