***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

23 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

We are nowhere near good enough for a title challenge as it stands. At least 3 players in January is a most, 2 being CM's. Gredza is the worst player in our first team squad IMO

I disagree.  He's new and tries different things but isn't on the same wavelength as his teammates.  Worrall, Halliday and Wallace were just brutal.  I could make a cup of tea in the time it takes them to react and make a decision on what to do next.

We were shite...It needs to be looked at as we wont win anything playing like that.

However

We played shite...and we won. Walters teams had a habit of doing that too. Far less chances than we did at Hibs but we got all three points. 

Now we need 2 good results before the end of the year. Barišić getting injured is a real blow.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Borna injury seems bad from Gerrard's reaction, sadly.

Gerrard also hinting 2 up top could be the future..

Why sadly we need 2 up top, it’s packed defence after packed defence we need more than 1 striker to handle. 

Robmc1 likes this

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Why sadly we need 2 up top, it’s packed defence after packed defence we need more than 1 striker to handle. 

Sadly was in reference to Borna being injured.

I'm more than happy for us to go two up up. In fact I would encourage it.

Courtyard Bear likes this

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I disagree.  He's new and tries different things but isn't on the same wavelength as his teammates.  Worrall, Halliday and Wallace were just brutal.  I could make a cup of tea in the time it takes them to react and make a decision on what to do next.

I’m one of the few with you on this mate, I reckon a clever player like Kris Boyd would score a barrowload with the balls Grezda puts in the box. Once other players get tuned in I think he’ll be a player for us.

shaka likes this

4 hours ago, broomloanjamie said:

How fucking class is it hearing bt’s “Pundits” pain when we get a late winner etc. Merry Christmas ya fenian bastards. 

They are raging 

However why do we speak to Bt sports 

bbc still get all their quotes from them 

broomloanjamie likes this

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Yes Whit?, Get out of jail card, nothing has changed, dream on, we are fucking shite, scraping a win against a shite side doesn't make it, papering over cracks, win ugly, but hey whatever floats your boat.

So what's your point about what I posted? Whats your point re Gerrard in particular?

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Yes Whit?, Get out of jail card, nothing has changed, dream on, we are fucking shite, scraping a win against a shite side doesn't make it, papering over cracks, win ugly, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Did you notice how many players were missing? Give it a rest.

Vision likes this