Jump to content

Stevie Gs clobber


Bad Robot
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I thought it might be from his own clothing range......but it isn't 

Feast for the eyes anyway :lol: Beats Walters waistcoats and Warburtons magic hats!

 

https://www.sggapparel.com/collections/all

Manager has his own clothing label, got to love it. ūüėā

Sparkle likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I thought it might be from his own clothing range......but it isn't 

Feast for the eyes anyway :lol: Beats Walters waistcoats and Warburtons magic hats!

 

https://www.sggapparel.com/collections/all

Phwoarrrrrr! His wife is a lucky lady!

He is the essence of sartorial elegance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was he not trying to flog candles through his instagram? His well (self) publicised trip to a hospital this week, was also full of advertising for some bullshit water company he's obviously connected to. Typical classy scouser. 

IMG_4047.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Was he not trying to flog candles through his instagram? His well (self) publicised trip to a hospital this week, was also full of advertising for some bullshit water company he's obviously connected to. Typical classy scouser. 

IMG_4047.PNG

Man with a famous face in making money shocker. 

Dont try so hard to be a bawbag. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Man with a famous face in making money shocker. 

Dont try so hard to be a bawbag. 

It's actually effortless for me.

If Murty, Pedro or Ally took pictures of themselves with candles and stuck them on instagram, they'd be ridiculed.  

RowX likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

It's actually effortless for me.

If Murty, Pedro or Ally took pictures of themselves with candles and stuck them on instagram, they'd be ridiculed.  

Maybe because outside Scotland no a cunt knows them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Dundee v Rangers
      Kilmac Stadium At Dens Park
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...