The Snowflakes In Our Support

Don54

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Full of absolute fucking troglodytes, ticket one's were unbelievably stupid, "I don't think it's fair that there isn't a public sale for games against celtic, it's not fair on the one's who can't afford a season ticket "  "Will there be a public sale for the cup final " utter bullshit, glad I shut mine down ages ago, fucking hate Facebook now.

It might be better now mate.

I wouldn't know because I binned mines years ago, full of absolute stoaters.

Just now, plumbGER said:

It might be better now mate.

I wouldn't know because I binned mines years ago, full of absolute stoaters.

I doubt it's any better, could honestly feel myself getting enraged with some of the pish posted on it, not something I miss one bit tbh.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I doubt it's any better, could honestly feel myself getting enraged with some of the pish posted on it, not something I miss one bit tbh.

I was being facetious mate, it's diabolical. Full of wee fannies who think they have some sort of platform to speak to the world, fucking horrendous.

19 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

It's cunts who have 1690 in their usernames that do my nut in...............oops!!

It's the cunts that hold their bumchums hands on the buses that rep themselves up on here that get on my tits 

Doesn't matter how much hard man speak they spout 

Those pricks 

You can always imagine them talking like the advert off the radio 

"""it's gonnna bee a beltaaaaaaaa" 

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I was being facetious mate, it's diabolical. Full of wee fannies who think they have some sort of platform to speak to the world, fucking horrendous.

It’s still fucking shite, only one decent page  that I’ve been on and it’s the Rangers Archives.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Raging lol

No, just truthful

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Calling people snowflakes is worse than saying staunch.

Sayings start off as funny and niche, then when they’re picked up by wider society they are used by uncool cunts, so quickly become naff. Tis always been thus, just that the Internet accelerates the process. 

Just now, They Gnu said:

Sayings start off as funny and niche, then when they’re picked up by wider society they are used by uncool cunts, so quickly become naff. Tis always been thus, just that the Internet accelerates the process. 

100%