The Snowflakes In Our Support

Don54

4 hours ago, The New Era said:

I hate “ladies front bottom” 

Fuck the snowflakes BTW.

worst are folks, including some breeders, who insist in calling a female canine a "lady dog", it's a fucking BITCH  so get over it. 

btw facebook and twitter are for faggots

4 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Loads of fans singing "ryan jacks a fucking protestant" this cunt thinks it's bad to be a protestant prick

Screenshot_20181221-173728_Facebook.jpg

Fortunately I can say with 100% honesty I’ve never met one of these cunts in real life. Zoomers like this seem to be only a pollution on your eyes online. 

Fannys like that are some of the reason I fucked off FB 5 years ago although I must admit I have met many a good bear from that years ago. 

Online community brings out some strange opinions 

16 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Fortunately I can say with 100% honesty I’ve never met one of these cunts in real life. Zoomers like this seem to be only a pollution on your eyes online. 

Fannys like that are some of the reason I fucked off FB 5 years ago although I must admit I have met many a good bear from that years ago. 

Online community brings out some strange opinions 

Absolutely thinking of leaving due to the fact it's filled with knobs.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate I can honestly say I’ve never once missed it. This is my only social media since then and that’s plenty 

Same mate, deleted a few times but ended up going back on, this time I have been off for years and will never return.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate I can honestly say I’ve never once missed it. This is my only social media since then and that’s plenty 

This isn't simply 'social media' this is a way of life. God bless RM and all it stands for. 

James O Brien of fenian broadcast appears to think he's some sort of media brain when in contrast is but a silly fenian cunt.

A few weeks ago I foolishly became riled enough to phone up ready to say rightly it was all the fenians fault of everything that was wrong in our country but was insulted by their initial caller cunt and refused to air my rightful Protestant views. 

James O Brien is a complete fenian windbag that would otherwise be a nothing if not for the fenian lbc that refused to allow my righteous views to be aired against such a pillock..

47 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

This isn't simply 'social media' this is a way of life. God bless RM and all it stands for. 

James O Brien of fenian broadcast appears to think he's some sort of media brain when in contrast is but a silly fenian cunt.

A few weeks ago I foolishly became riled enough to phone up ready to say rightly it was all the fenians fault of everything that was wrong in our country but was insulted by their initial caller cunt and refused to air my rightful Protestant views. 

James O Brien is a complete fenian windbag that would otherwise be a nothing if not for the fenian lbc that refused to allow my righteous views to be aired against such a pillock..

Bang on 

9 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Full of absolute fucking troglodytes, ticket one's were unbelievably stupid, "I don't think it's fair that there isn't a public sale for games against celtic, it's not fair on the one's who can't afford a season ticket "  "Will there be a public sale for the cup final " utter bullshit, glad I shut mine down ages ago, fucking hate Facebook now.

They sort of cunts are probably typing that pish on the the latest iPhone, which they pay more a month for than a season ticket costs.