EL MOTHERFUCKING BUFALO

Lloyd

12 hours ago, DC76 said:

This time ten year ago a certain Mr Boyd was rattlin goals left,right and centre against every fucker...Alfie needs help...with that he could be two boydsj

What won us three in a row?

It wasn't it just Boyd👍

Every fucker except celtic.........

The longer we keep him and assist in his development the higher the price will be !

I know he is still a little bit volatile ( or even quite a big bit ) but he has noticeably improved since last season and indeed from the early part of this season. Steven Gerrard is almost certainly trying to keep him on the straight and narrow and trying to focus him on his achievements.

Alfredo, with proper management and guidance is a latterday Luis Suarez - I am convinced he is potentially that good. He musn't be let go for a song !

The sky really is the limit if handled well !

18 minutes ago, jamess said:

Sometimes unplayable - true.

Scores lots of goals - true.

Misses tons of chances - true.

Worth billions of dembele dollars when he can convert more than he misses - true.

See those tons of chances he supposedly misses, see if he scores them he wouldn't be playing with us. 

7 hours ago, Algeran said:

The longer we keep him and assist in his development the higher the price will be !

I know he is still a little bit volatile ( or even quite a big bit ) but he has noticeably improved since last season and indeed from the early part of this season. Steven Gerrard is almost certainly trying to keep him on the straight and narrow and trying to focus him on his achievements.

Alfredo, with proper management and guidance is a latterday Luis Suarez - I am convinced he is potentially that good. He musn't be let go for a song !

The sky really is the limit if handled well !

Luis Suarez ffs 😂

Morelos won't get to break Boyd or Coisty's records because unfortunately he won't spend his entire career with us. I see similarities to Suarez ( I know, it's the eggnog ). Suarez went to Ajax at around 21 then went to Liverpool around 25 and went on to be the best scorer in the world for a few years. I see no reason why our Buffalo can't follow in similar footsteps. Merry Christmas Scotland with my best wishes from Canada !!

33 minutes ago, jamess said:

Sometimes unplayable - true.

Scores lots of goals - true.

Misses tons of chances - true.

Worth billions of dembele dollars when he can convert more than he misses - true.

Hibs game apart, I genuinely can’t remember him missing tons of chances this season tbh..

On 23/12/2018 at 15:54, Blue Avenger said:

Good to see you still don't have a life.

Now, when he nets against the scum, then comeback  and maybe then you can talk sense instead of your usual pish and drivel.

Try and enjoy the result as opposed to showing everyone what a complete fanny you are.

Happy holidays to you and your family ya fecking fruit loop 🇬🇧