*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

Not sure Kent is gonna be as good as everyone thinks in his last cameo in between injuries he looked gash and he’s been out for months now so it’s gonna be hard for him to get back into the swing of things in a game like this. Considering he isn’t even fully fit and hasn’t even trained properly.

Hopefully I’m wrong and he tears Callum McGregor/Lustig apart.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Not sure Kent is gonna be as good as everyone thinks in his last cameo in between injuries he looked gash and he’s been out for months now so it’s gonna be hard for him to get back into the swing of things in a game like this. Considering he isn’t even fully fit and hasn’t even trained properly.

Gamble worth taking. Morelos can tear them apart, but we've got to give him some help from midfield and Kent still represents one of our better options.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He is going to be rusty as fuck, the first 5 minutes will tell us if he is on it or not.

7 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He did struggle but I think it’s the fact he can maybe offer that spark or something different because we’ve had nothing apart from Morelos 

Archived