• Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Flanagan Goldson Katic Wallace

Candieas Arfield Jack Middleton

Lafferty Morelos

Tav needs rested big time. 

Please just win.

Can't afford to rest Tavernier and play Flanagan against Hibs. No games for three weeks after the tarriers so I'd expect 100% effort in the next two matches then they can put their feet up. 

8 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Can't afford to rest Tavernier and play Flanagan against Hibs. No games for three weeks after the tarriers so I'd expect 100% effort in the next two matches then they can put their feet up. 

Difficult one. Looks as if he’s already gave it 100% and is done. I’d rather have him 100% ready for celtic than risk it at Hibs

9 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Difficult one. Looks as if he’s already gave it 100% and is done. I’d rather have him 100% ready for celtic than risk it at Hibs

You could be right, if he's running on empty he's more likely to pick up an injury against hibs, especially given the number of niggly injuries we seen to be picking up recently. But as captain I'd expect him to run through walls for the team. 

Ideal scenario would be for us to be 2 or 3 up early on against hibs and he can be taken off and hopefully be fresh for the huge effort required against the taigs. 

53 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wonder if Hibs will ring the changes for this one with Hearts in mind?

With Lennon in charge I can’t see it. He’s as obvious in that we know he will come out flying and at the same time McIness and his Aberdeen team, who have been great recently, will lie back and take a rare old beating from the taigs on Wed.

11 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Yes I did , but I also remember Katic display against Hamilton away. 

I trust the manager on his team selection.

Hamilton one bad game katic had,  worrall has been chronic in every domestic game this season and goldson has had a number of stinkers aswell.

We should stick with the 4-3-3 against them on Wed and against the scum.

McGregor

Tav McAuley Goldson Halliday

Coulibaly Jack Arfield

Candeias Morelos Middleton

However, against the teams that play with 10 men in a low black we should be utilising a 4-4-2 diamond set-up (Alfie and Lafferty)

13 minutes ago, miracle said:

I don't see what the big issue was with him.   Him and Goldson looked a solid pairing.

They did , don’t really understand what happened, but the last couple of games he played , he never looked confident.

46 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hamilton one bad game katic had,  worrall has been chronic in every domestic game this season and goldson has had a number of stinkers aswell.

I agree , McCauley is better than both in my opinion, 

Archived