***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The fucking daft  flicks he tries every game infuriates me and the hands tucked behind the back when hes not even in the box trying to block a cross he does it all the time. Hes pish.

I posted a picture of their goal yesterday - he’s still got his hands clasped behind his back while McGregor’s actually heading it in - 35 yards away!

Added to turning his back on the cross....

Opinions on players are scatty as fuck on here. 

I don't think many of the players were terrible on Wednesday. I do think the choice to bring off Middleton (when he was putting in good crosses and beating Morgan off of the 'Walking Deads' dad), when Jack and Coulibaly both looked like they were struggling (Jack was limping early second half) , was though.

The whole Goldson coming on limping for 15 mins was a fuck up too, especially when Katic wasn't even out at half time warming up. 

Against the grain criticising the manager, but it was rookie mistakes. Every cunt around me could see Goldson, and Jack to a lesser extent, struggling. 

We definitely have a squad that can be built on, none of this "rebuild" shit which will put us back to having 10+ players leave and the same coming in.

Buy quality over quantity now. 

On 27/12/2018 at 07:47, Sket said:

It's not that it's tougher,it's the fact that us and them are fucking absolutely shite,both are the worst they've been in years. The league as a whole is absolute dog shite.

I think its definitely tougher. The level of managers is probably higher than it has been for a long time.

Archived