***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's not many goals in this team now. I think we are hoping for another top performance by buffalo and if its not happening we will switch it up n put lafferty up top with him. 

As long as we keep it tight or winning for the first 30 minutes the game will fall into its natural course

Not exactly a game-changing, goal scoring bench.   Just shows how thin the squad is when injuries / suspensions start to happen.    I'd be surprised today if the opposition do not go all out to wind Morelos up so that he is sent off.    I suppose SG will have the players well warned about the dangers of reacting and getting yellow / red cards.   Thing is though, if the referee is minded to let the opposition get away bad tackles and to dish out soft yellow cards to Rangers players then it could make an already difficult game even more difficult. 

This is a game where SG really does need to have the team well set up for a high tempo, high intensity game where we play to the very best of the team's ability...…..and score a few goals in winning the game.    Thin squad or not, its not the time for excuses.  Its the time of the season where wins are needed.   

Just now, MasterD said:

3 defensive mids, 2 wide men that tend to stick to the line and a lone striker :justno:

Just get 3 points and hopefully we can get the signings we need in January.

i dont think its a bad setup. we are hard to break down so that should stop us letting goals in and chasing the game - which we are totally useless at.

keep it tight, nick the goals. job done

Archived